Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I just tried some coconut/mango ice cream for breakfast. It was okay, but I will not buy it again.

M

Maggie Cummings

I wish my sis would come up here and see what rain really is. It has rained here daily, nightly for a solid month. Everything is either muddy or moldy. Or mossy. As much as it does rain here Oregonians are the worst rain drivers, along with those from Iowa.
There's no cuddling before the wood stove. You have to still go outside and do your chores. Most Oregonians wear flip flops and shorts, with a jacket when it rains. My granddaughter wears tank tops. They don't even see the rain and it seems most don't get cold. I don't wear thermals anymore just a light jacket, but I am a Californian, and I want SUN. It rains here 7 months out of the year, with ice and snow thrown in for fun.
My biggest complaint, and you know I have a million of them, is ya can't keep a clean car. I have been known to wash my car in the rain. At least then it rains on a clean car. I HATE a dirty car. Bored now? Yeah, I'll bore ya to death.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was responding to an email to my grand daughter and the word "calico" escaped me (sometimes happens to us old, old people), so I went on Google to search for "colors of cats." I came across this page. I can't imagine a cat sitting still long enough for these to happen:

http://theverybesttop10.com/painted-cats/

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Finally saw all three lemon drops eating at one time. One I always see eating and I knew one other one, but with this mind I always forgot which other one I saw or if it was both of them.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I wish my sis would come up here and see what rain really is. It has rained here daily, nightly for a solid month. Everything is either muddy or moldy. Or mossy. As much as it does rain here Oregonians are the worst rain drivers, along with those from Iowa.
There's no cuddling before the wood stove. You have to still go outside and do your chores. Most Oregonians wear flip flops and shorts, with a jacket when it rains. My granddaughter wears tank tops. They don't even see the rain and it seems most don't get cold. I don't wear thermals anymore just a light jacket, but I am a Californian, and I want SUN. It rains here 7 months out of the year, with ice and snow thrown in for fun.
My biggest complaint, and you know I have a million of them, is ya can't keep a clean car. I have been known to wash my car in the rain. At least then it rains on a clean car. I HATE a dirty car. Bored now? Yeah, I'll bore ya to death.

Nopers, not bored in the least.

M

Maggie Cummings

Morning Maggie! How are you, Queenie and the gang? Any good car races today?

The races are over until Feb 21st. Gosh, I hate the week ends without races.
Queenie is not a happy camper in the house. She wants out in her pen, with the weather and the weeds and she continually bangs on her walls until I close the door and can't hear her. I moved her in from Bob's shed because it hurts to go in there. And what she's in is as big as her tort table in the shed. But I'm thinkin I'm going to turn on the heat in the shed and let her have everything Bob had plus she can walk around the floor and not be so confined. Why not? Bob loved it and Queenie will enjoy it.
Good morning Jacqui...is John coming home for Christmas? I always worked the holidays for the extra pay. Most drivers wanted to be home so the company would pay drivers extra to work then. However, most places were closed, so I spent a lot of holidays backed up to somebody's dock, or found a good parking lot.
One year I spent Christmas at Kmart in Spokane and got snowed in, I made a snow man and threw snow balls at my cat, after I threw him in the snow, actually it was fun.....
Merry Christmas all, I got a tree yesterday, and today I will decorate it with all my Dale Earnhardt ornaments. I'll post a pix when I'm done. That's what I do for Christmas. As for the rest...bah hum bug

M

Maggie Cummings

Finally saw all three lemon drops eating at one time. One I always see eating and I knew one other one, but with this mind I always forgot which other one I saw or if it was both of them.

I really would like to see a picture of them....

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I was responding to an email to my grand daughter and the word "calico" escaped me (sometimes happens to us old, old people), so I went on Google to search for "colors of cats." I came across this page. I can't imagine a cat sitting still long enough for these to happen:

http://theverybesttop10.com/painted-cats/

Some of those are really neat.

M

Maggie Cummings

Calico....
x5nAMEEH98ZZUNmhv32md1b4_29ot47l-v14Bms-dIRboaa1y6XIDHj6-jirvFKpMIcq9P6xrU2WJz29OF7z8LpwVbUCP1BcWkt6wCw_7UsuYQkw_ryhl9om1Tx7C9EoJJcVKdfQQOc8RiTb7ZbodJ7PGZIZ9DQ6n-3pJF2pPtk03qRCUzPicVJS1sPEAdOEMEqXGvBeKJldJTCFDxy9MTe2JcvCnotn7AB6w1kEa1dGbM5s7kOUSype0ZlGMsF9idq1FrnXczgkC-K7aip2dAtssx82RSE50r3lsORODkWT7gDpCJk7jL0Vi-4zOEqz-N9_MD1AFK8OkvtQiRPM84Pa-iZrtfKrTwPWXVSF0BaiTjcDatSSLWA4ZMUdKusuOCnljI_GHGD_cALQH5hknnyzxDisFm3zGoxpv1YwQSL0fdxx5nwOUadRK_BONrbbaavZfuJ35_7ayEI1Ba5hGV7EDz8o-V-lmCKJVF7WiFuYfvbVslwT0VzO5q9M2-EHhbCiE5FBgiSLCzWVb0Rc5weG36HpcX0pGrdDMrGg3wXB1aRv7IdETunnsEhlygl5xc9A=w810-h608-no

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I kept the one that hatched late, and I don't ever see him eat. I always put him in front of the food in the a.m. and he scurries back into the hiding place.