Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
hmmm.They make ice cream that doesn't have cookies in it?

Back in the days before I was trying to lose weight, and I used to buy ice cream, the only kind my store sold was French Vanilla!!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Looks like the sun might be shining. Guess I'd better go get dressed and get outside before it starts to rain again.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Calico....
x5nAMEEH98ZZUNmhv32md1b4_29ot47l-v14Bms-dIRboaa1y6XIDHj6-jirvFKpMIcq9P6xrU2WJz29OF7z8LpwVbUCP1BcWkt6wCw_7UsuYQkw_ryhl9om1Tx7C9EoJJcVKdfQQOc8RiTb7ZbodJ7PGZIZ9DQ6n-3pJF2pPtk03qRCUzPicVJS1sPEAdOEMEqXGvBeKJldJTCFDxy9MTe2JcvCnotn7AB6w1kEa1dGbM5s7kOUSype0ZlGMsF9idq1FrnXczgkC-K7aip2dAtssx82RSE50r3lsORODkWT7gDpCJk7jL0Vi-4zOEqz-N9_MD1AFK8OkvtQiRPM84Pa-iZrtfKrTwPWXVSF0BaiTjcDatSSLWA4ZMUdKusuOCnljI_GHGD_cALQH5hknnyzxDisFm3zGoxpv1YwQSL0fdxx5nwOUadRK_BONrbbaavZfuJ35_7ayEI1Ba5hGV7EDz8o-V-lmCKJVF7WiFuYfvbVslwT0VzO5q9M2-EHhbCiE5FBgiSLCzWVb0Rc5weG36HpcX0pGrdDMrGg3wXB1aRv7IdETunnsEhlygl5xc9A=w810-h608-no

Beautiful

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You know the awesome thing about living in Texas is ...... I'm out side in December with no shoe's or shirt on. December and is still warm out .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just got this picture in an email from my daughter. It would make a cute Christmas card for them. Cody, Sadie, Cyrus and Ernie:

Cody, Cyrus 12-12-15.JPG

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
You know the awesome thing about living in Texas is ...... I'm out side in December with no shoe's or shirt on. December and is still warm out .

Wait until February. From all the rain, I expect it to be a cold one.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That dog is like get this kid off me!

They got him from the animal shelter a few months ago, and he's really devoted to Cyrus, even though Cy treats him pretty rough. Ugly little thing, huh? But a real sweet doggie.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I went outside earlier and fired up my back pack sprayer. I made a few passes over the weeds in my used-to-be pasture and is now an empty field.

A couple years ago my local hardware store had a close-out sale on the 4 gallon back pack sprayers. I see now, why they closed them out. That thing is SO HEAVEY!!! and the straps really cut into my shoulders. Before this one, I had a 3 gallon, and it was bad, but not nearly as bad as the 4 gallon one. I used to be able to fill the blamed thing up three or four times in one day and get all my spraying done, but after only a few passes this a.m. I had to quit. That thing's a killer.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
They got him from the animal shelter a few months ago, and he's really devoted to Cyrus, even though Cy treats him pretty rough. Ugly little thing, huh? But a real sweet doggie.
ugly but sweet? Apt description for me I believe

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey ,Nick you finally let the ladies out of your basement ? You need to hangout with us tortoise people more . Find you a girl that's a tortoise freak so you can hang with friends from far away lands . Plus there's nobody to pick on .