Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Not all of us hate Monday's cause to some of us have Monday as our Thursday ! And have 3 days off Mon-Tues - and Wed off ! And with Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off !

And some of us don't have (or get) to work at all. I miss driving truck and all my adventures big time. I'd drive again in a heart beat. So I am off everyday, (well, I've always been off, but in a different meaning)...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Don't let him think he's right ! Now we have to deal with the big head over achiever !

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Every so often, I have to say something nice to David or he will start to think I do not like him.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
if I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they will eventually find me attractive.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Just made an appt for the Dr. I have shortness of breath and can't stop coughing. I can't take in breaths:(

M

Maggie Cummings

Just made an appt for the Dr. I have shortness of breath and can't stop coughing. I can't take in breaths:(

That's because Vicks goes on your chest, not your feet...:( Please keep us posted, we'll worry about you....I agree with Tina, head toward the ER, not being able to breathe, can be a really bad thing. Please get help before it does get worse. Go to the ER tonight...That's an order (or plea) from an old lady who's worried about you...:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
No, I'll be ok. It's been like this for a few days.
It would be just my luck that after I make an appt. all my symptoms go away! It never fails. I have until 2pm tomorrow:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
That's because Vicks goes on your chest, not your feet...:( Please keep us posted, we'll worry about you....I agree with Tina, head toward the ER, not being able to breathe, can be a really bad thing. Please get help before it does get worse. Go to the ER tonight...That's an order (or plea) from an old lady who's worried about you...:)

Maggie, I swear Vick's on your feet help with coughs! So many people do it! I also put it on our chests.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No, I'll be ok. It's been like this for a few days.
It would be just my luck that after I make an appt. all my symptoms go away! It never fails. I have until 2pm tomorrow:)
sounds like pneumonia to me go to the ER as soon as possible.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Maggie, I swear Vick's on your feet help with coughs! So many people do it! I also put it on our chests.
I have never heard of putting Vicks on your feet. On your chest yes but not your feet. But whatever works.
But you do really need to go to the doctor tonight. You're probably not getting enough oxygen to your brain to think straight, so have someone take your butt to the hospital now.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
So I turned off the computer, made my bed, got dressed and brushed my teeth and during that time the sun went away and it rained. I guess it's housework afterall.

Are all of you chatters out Christmas shopping? Where the heck is everyone?

What's it like over in China, Steven @bouaboua ?
Hello Yvonne:

The city where I work, ShenZhen. Last Sunday at noon, was a huge mudslide. All the earth that dugged out no-matter from the subways that under construction or what ever other constructions, was illegally dumped in a area and become a hill over 100 meter. this mud "mountain" finally gave away.

So far, 76 people are missing, 20 plus factory building and other structures are under 30 to 50 feet of earth.

This is a manmade disaster, I don't know what to say!

I'm coming home tomorrow.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning to you Jacqui. It's too late for me and I've a warm bed to crawl into. I get back here tomorrow or the day after.