Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I put a jingle bell on the dogs collar. That was the extent of my Christmas decorating.

I think it's time to give this cough away! Who wants it?

I always put Vick's on my feet when I have a cough! You guys don't?
Give it a try next time, but wear socks too! It works!!

Watching the Charger game while sipping Mexican hot chocolate.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm cooking steak yummy ! Not doing much today but hanging around the house drinking beer .

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just waking up. Mexican chocolate? I'd like a cup of plain chocolate with marshmallows please.

M

Maggie Cummings

I have done zilch.

That's cause you slept all day. I got up at 3:30AM, got a lot done, 'cept I was cleaning the 250 gallon tank with the Mollies and Pleco, and I dropped a 5 gallon bucket of water on the living room carpet and me. Darn, it was ugly.
And in an hour I'm going to a bonfire with carolers, then later a candlelight vigil for the Corvallis homeless, they closed the cold weather shelter. Damn, I know how to have a good time....anybody want to go too??? Yeah, me neither....but I'm going to support a cause I believe in. The homeless people here are not treated like people. It pisses me off....they're no good because they're homeless??? BS

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Every homeless person is homeless for a reason . We seem to think its a bad reason but most of the time it's not . I will bet if you offer a beer or food they will take the food . I've seen a lot of homeless people most have mental disorders . Their families will not help out with . Sure some are drug users but most aren't . I've met some cool homeless people that just wanted a chance to stand on their two feet . But when life kicked them down nobody was there to pick them up . So I applaud you Maggie . People are so willing to send 50¢ over sea's to starving people when they're so many here in the USA . When I take metal to scrap there's a old homeless guy . He lives off cans . He will not let you buy him anything . But he will talk your ear off. He gets a shower from the truck stop and washes his clothes there to . He lives in a old rv trailer next to the truck stop . No lights running water just a roof and some walls . This guy is one of the happiest people I've ever met . He's clean cut to doesn't really look homeless but he is .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Anyone have some apple pie and ice cream ? Don't know why but it sounds so good .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Got a new little tortoises what not .

1450669352358.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's an ivory sulcata with a baby on on her back . My son got it for me . I think it's cool .

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That's cause you slept all day. I got up at 3:30AM, got a lot done, 'cept I was cleaning the 250 gallon tank with the Mollies and Pleco, and I dropped a 5 gallon bucket of water on the living room carpet and me. Darn, it was ugly.
And in an hour I'm going to a bonfire with carolers, then later a candlelight vigil for the Corvallis homeless, they closed the cold weather shelter. Damn, I know how to have a good time....anybody want to go too??? Yeah, me neither....but I'm going to support a cause I believe in. The homeless people here are not treated like people. It pisses me off....they're no good because they're homeless??? BS

Zilch for Christmas. I worked until 7 am yesterday, picked up critter food from two stores, had a Taco John's breakfast burrito and put gas in the tank before I went to bed.

Glad that you are active like that Maggie.