Whole house probably next month :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Now that's more like it...more in keeping with Arizona. Beautiful flower.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
It looks like Chat is going to be slow again today. Don't you folks realize some of us LIVE for reading this thread? now what am I going to do with myself?

I've washed 2 loads of clothes, fed the baby tortoises and it's time to go outside. But I don't wanna'!! But it's not too awful cold out there this a.m. Because of yesterday's rain, today is foggy, which means a heavy cloud cover and warmer air. But the tortoises and plants await, so I must go.....

Love your dedication, Yvonne.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah, right. After picking up after tortoises, feeding and watering them, here I am again, in the house, sitting in front of a dead chat.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeah, right. After picking up after tortoises, feeding and watering them, here I am again, in the house, sitting in front of a dead chat.

Hey, I've been dealing with dead chat since I returned. I just think it's holiday shopping and making plans for Christmas dinner/visits. It seems, as I recall, that every time this year it gets like this. It should really pick up in January :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I got a haircut the other day, not bragging just saying.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, now that it's Misty's lunch time and I have to leave, of course all you chatters are filtering back on. Stands to reason.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Back from soccer. Lost 2-1 and out of the finals. It's fine because I'm sick and tired. We were a stones throw from the beach so it was so cold at 7am. The breeze is what killed us!
Today is my sons 12th birthday so we are celebrating with family soon.

Here's my #99 doing what she loves!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1450642367.624534.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You need to get some of those electric clothes.

You must not be talking to me, cuz I'm certainly NOT silly! Hi Jacqui!!

I hope you didn't cough on the computer. I don't want your germs. Did you get this from Mike last week?

It rained here all day yesterday. It was a pretty nice day, as I love having a fire in the wood stove. I cleaned my whole kitchen, scrubbed walls and cabinets and floor. Then took Misty out for a pee break and she came in a tracked wet paw prints on my clean floor.
She must have because I fill better .

M

Maggie Cummings

Hey, I've been dealing with dead chat since I returned. I just think it's holiday shopping and making plans for Christmas dinner/visits. It seems, as I recall, that every time this year it gets like this. It should really pick up in January :)

Remember, I tried to pick it up with stories, it stayed dead, so no more stories. :p But I think the last week end before Christmas, everyone is out now doing what should have been done a month ago. So they're all out spending money. I'm working outside in the rain....Collecting my flower seeds, now that they seeded.