Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Spent the day getting a new alternator on my pickup. It went out as we got home from celebrating it's 200,000th mile. Third time in just over two years. Sure glad they have guarantees. It is a '93 Chevy.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
How did game #2 go?

Lost 6-1 to the best team in county.
We held our own and one goal was our own goal because it hit us and popped in the goal. Our player was sad but the team told her to shake it off. She almost cried.
Back at it at 7am. The best part is it's on Coronado Island so it's a beautiful drive. We need to kick butt if we want to play in the finals.
I could watch kids play sports all day long!! We used to coach a few sports but now that they play competitive sports we're out.
It was hard at first but know we just pulling up a chair and cheer is fun.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Sorry Kathy that your team lost :( Your kids gave it their best, that's what matters. And, like you said, they were up against the best team in the country. They're still winners! :)

Hi Jacqui, you'll be marrying off your oldest. That's great. Wait til the grandchildren come...LOL

Hi Mike...I agree... it's coooold here on Florida. Low was 34 degrees, and tonight it's gonna be 36! My knee is stiff and painful.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sorry Kathy that your team lost :( Your kids gave it their best, that's what matters. And, like you said, they were up against the best team in the country. They're still winners! :)

Hi Jacqui, you'll be marrying off your oldest. That's great. Wait til the grandchildren come...LOL

Hi Mike...I agree... it's coooold here on Florida. Low was 34 degrees, and tonight it's gonna be 36! My knee is stiff and painful.

Oldest daughter, I have an older son.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Been up since 3:50. Wide awake and coughing. Going over our Christmas lists. Now getting ready to leave for the game.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Spent the day getting a new alternator on my pickup. It went out as we got home from celebrating it's 200,000th mile. Third time in just over two years. Sure glad they have guarantees. It is a '93 Chevy.

Don't you use that cute little car anymore?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just got home from riding my motorcycle . Boy it was cold can't feel my hands or my feet .

You need to get some of those electric clothes.

Morning all of you silly people!

You must not be talking to me, cuz I'm certainly NOT silly! Hi Jacqui!!

Been up since 3:50. Wide awake and coughing. Going over our Christmas lists. Now getting ready to leave for the game.

I hope you didn't cough on the computer. I don't want your germs. Did you get this from Mike last week?

It rained here all day yesterday. It was a pretty nice day, as I love having a fire in the wood stove. I cleaned my whole kitchen, scrubbed walls and cabinets and floor. Then took Misty out for a pee break and she came in a tracked wet paw prints on my clean floor.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It looks like Chat is going to be slow again today. Don't you folks realize some of us LIVE for reading this thread? now what am I going to do with myself?

I've washed 2 loads of clothes, fed the baby tortoises and it's time to go outside. But I don't wanna'!! But it's not too awful cold out there this a.m. Because of yesterday's rain, today is foggy, which means a heavy cloud cover and warmer air. But the tortoises and plants await, so I must go.....

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I bet your cold is much colder then ours.
We don't want to go out and work on the tort house but it's got to be done

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
How much is left to do? I'm getting anxious to see the finished product.