Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I had the most awful dreams last night. Melatonin does weird things to my brain. Car chases, hostage situations, having to pick between getting my truck hit by a train or hitting the most gorgeous yellowfoot ever, not being able to find my coffee, relearning how to drive a manual transmission, forgetting christmas, missing school...what a night. No wonder I woke up tired.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I had the most awful dreams last night. Melatonin does weird things to my brain. Car chases, hostage situations, having to pick between getting my truck hit by a train or hitting the most gorgeous yellowfoot ever, not being able to find my coffee, relearning how to drive a manual transmission, forgetting christmas, missing school...what a night. No wonder I woke up tired.

so was it the train or the foot?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@Jacqui
I clipped the dream tortoise and the train clipped my truck bed....and spent the rest of my dream trying to find a vet that is open on xmas. While looking I carried a YF with a cracked shell through a crowded breakfast buffet.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
*waves* Hi Yvonne!

You working today?

A bit cool here - time to break out the long pants and sweaters.

I've got the desert babies and the Texas babies back in the house and all set up. The little deformed leopard that came from SoCal is all set up in the tort table in the leopard shed, and the Manouria babies, YF baby and box turtle babies are set up in the tort table in the Manouria shed. That leaves me with a little over a month and a half to work on getting my plants put in the greenhouse!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You working today?

A bit cool here - time to break out the long pants and sweaters.

I've got the desert babies and the Texas babies back in the house and all set up. The little deformed leopard that came from SoCal is all set up in the tort table in the leopard shed, and the Manouria babies, YF baby and box turtle babies are set up in the tort table in the Manouria shed. That leaves me with a little over a month and a half to work on getting my plants put in the greenhouse!

yeppers, until 4:30. I can't recall what is wrong with the leo? How is that last sick tortoise doing?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
@Jacqui
I clipped the dream tortoise and the train clipped my truck bed....and spent the rest of my dream trying to find a vet that is open on xmas. While looking I carried a YF with a cracked shell through a crowded breakfast buffet.

did anybody notice?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
did anybody notice?

Nope, business as usual. I was just frustrated I couldn't properly make up my coffee with a wiggly YF bleeding on me.

And this dream is normal fare.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Good evening people. Been missing in action lately. Missing all my tortoise friends.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
What's for dinner you ask ? I tell you I say. Catfish ,shrimp, tomato sauce,fresh mixed vegetables, on top of Cajun Rice. Yummy !

Attachments

• 1473811393345.jpg
    1473811393345.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1473811406780.jpg
    1473811406780.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Would you look at that ! Yummy

Attachments

• 1473811604742.jpg
    1473811604742.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 7

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
yeppers, until 4:30. I can't recall what is wrong with the leo? How is that last sick tortoise doing?

leopard (Kim) 5-13-16 b.jpg leopard (Kim) 5-13-16 c.jpg leopard (Kim) 5-13-16 d.jpg leopard (Kim) 5-13-16 e.jpg

She's doing pretty good. The top part (pyramids) isn't changing, but the new growth around the sides is smooth.

The hermanni died. I think she was either egg bound or impacted. I did everything in my bag of tricks for either condition, but nothing helped and she eventually died.