Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
SNOW!!!! Just a little....ok, can you see this?

Darn, we can't see it!
I love snow pics!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Why does a brat cooked by somebody else always taste yummy?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
A long time employee is leaving the store, so they cooked brats and had other goodies for lunch.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Why does a brat cooked by somebody else always taste yummy?

Because we can never seem to buy the same brand they do. Same for hot dogs. I don't know what brand vendors buy, but my home cooked dogs don't taste nearly as good as bought ones.

A long time employee is leaving the store, so they cooked brats and had other goodies for lunch.

That's about the only thing I miss since retiring. We used to have wonderful food parties!!!

No, we're having snow, but the picture is of one of my Sulcata visiting Santa.....
15253604_1005274049615965_5068549729570225336_n.jpg

@maggie3fan - you forgot to I.D. this cute baby picture. This is Keira, Maggie's great granddaughter.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Because we can never seem to buy the same brand they do. Same for hot dogs. I don't know what brand vendors buy, but my home cooked dogs don't taste nearly as good as bought ones.

That's about the only thing I miss since retiring. We used to have wonderful food parties!!!

@maggie3fan - you forgot to I.D. this cute baby picture. This is Keira, Maggie's great granddaughter.
Let's hope she has a little bit of Maggie with a splash of Yvonne . Then nobody will pick on her .