Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, that's not a compliment. I would feel better if I won on my merit rather than a vote bomb.

That's how you have to vote, vote bombs are the only way to beat other groups with vote bombs. You're just grumpy. Sundance deserved to win, he was the most versatile singer, and I LOVE COUNTRY!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

That's how you have to vote, vote bombs are the only way to beat other groups with vote bombs. You're just grumpy. Sundance deserved to win, he was the most versatile singer, and I LOVE COUNTRY!!!
It was fun, and don't put me down for all of the audience doing it the way it's done.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Crud, it is so windy that it blew my big Jade plant off the shelf and broke it into a million pieces. It was about 25 years old and weighed about 20 pounds. I HATE this stupid state. Sh*t I babied that plant for so long and it was so beautiful.
I want to live in a state that has sun and nice weather at least some of the time.

If it weren't for the big bugs, I'd like to live in Florida. Southern Calif. would be my next choice.

M

Maggie Cummings

Crud, it is so windy that it blew my big Jade plant off the shelf and broke it into a million pieces. It was about 25 years old and weighed about 20 pounds. I HATE this stupid state. Sh*t I babied that plant for so long and it was so beautiful.
I want to live in a state that has sun and nice weather at least some of the time.

I HATE OREGON

M

Maggie Cummings

If it weren't for the big bugs, I'd like to live in Florida. Southern Calif. would be my next choice.
Florida has some BIG bugs too. Walking along the floor of the grocery store. And it's a dirty state. It's hard to go into a supermarket with bugs and so much dirt and dust. They don't clean the store. Florida and Philly too. Awful places.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Come on Maggie, you know that our 3 weeks of summer are delightful.

Is there anything that can be done for your made plant? Lots of new little jade plants?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Got my eye exam done, not the best hour. What have you all been up to?

M

Maggie Cummings

Well Lacey, we can cancel my invitation. We have giant ice balls falling from the sky, I drove to the supermarket, and slid my way home. Too much engine, and not any weight. We're suppossed to get 4 inches of slush and snow.....Heck! I should have parked my car on the street. The driveway is on a "bit" of a slant, but if it's icy I can't get out.
Well, I'm going to go put away what Earnhardt ornaments I have left, and toss the tree.......no ranting will even explain my feelings. @Yvonne G There's 14 ornaments left and some balls, instead of the over 100 that was in my collection.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

2015%2B-%2B1

I love man!​

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@maggie3fan I appreciate the invite even though the weather is garbage. I'm watching the ice build up on the trucks in the driveway.

I think I'll bake myself cake cookies with chocolate chips today and gorge on sweets since I'm not going out to get hit by the idiot drivers around here.