Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
*waves back* How are you and O this fine day?
So far so good thanks, though SNOW is on its way, and temp is dropping daily.

Such weather keeps me very worried as far as Oli is concerned.

M

Maggie Cummings

Crud, we've now about 2 inches of ice balls. Any way the balls are falling from the sky with great force.Windy as hell. It knocked over my jade plant, I weighed it, 12 pounds. In order to feed the torts in the shed I have to put on rubber boots, a heavy jacket with hood and try not to fall down the stairs, carrying a container of food and 2 gallons of water. Then I'm taking drugs and laying down. This hip thing is gonna kill me.

oh crap!it's 26 degrees.....freakin cold

I HATE OREGON

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

Holy penguins Batman!!! It sure is crunchy and cold outside. Even the weather station on my computer says crunchy and cold. I already can't get out of my driveway. Good. That means I can't (don't have to) go any where and my back injury means drugs and the couch. Woo hoo! My kinda day!
Stop thinking what you're all thinking. The drug is a steroid to reduce the swelling in my spinal column. Remember, I don't do drugs anymore. Only the kind that have no fun in them.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Magic number tomorrow is 8 in Ohio.....for the high! Even Frosty says he has chilly balls:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here in Central California we're supposed to be getting a big rain storm tomorrow through Saturday. I've got everything battened down. I'm truly glad we don't get winter weather like Maggie and Jacqui do.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm so happy for him. I thought Billie Gilmore was gonna win. Kinda boring, but good show. Not enuf interaction between the judges, that what I like. I loved it when Blake got drunk and kissed Adam. I mean REALLY kissed him.....oh well, all for this season.
You tell Sundance, I had all kinds of people I would tell, "OK you can vote now", so people who only did it for me voted for Sundance. I had people who don't even watch the show, vote when I'd call them.
That's awesome ! Sundance is the guy you see . Really good person . He let my son and his friend Nick open for him at a football game . Look for more singers from our area to go on tour with him.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You do recognize sarcasm when it's written don'tcha?????? "course, I did get on the computer hoping you'd tell so I could go to sleep..........
Nope I don't recognize sarcasm . I don't understand slang either. I get made fun of a lot from the wife and friends about it . But I don't care . I'm a straight shooter . I get some stuff but mostly I have to ask what the hell are you saying . Haha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I just finished cleaning my tortoises ponds out and cleaned all the food trays . My tortoises are doing great in this 70 ish degree weather . But it's supposed to drop down into the forties over the next few days . I hate winter .

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Here in Central California we're supposed to be getting a big rain storm tomorrow through Saturday. I've got everything battened down. I'm truly glad we don't get winter weather like Maggie and Jacqui do.

I swear you and I have the same weather pattern!!!
You are my forecaster!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Crud, we've now about 2 inches of ice balls. Any way the balls are falling from the sky with great force.Windy as hell. It knocked over my jade plant, I weighed it, 12 pounds. In order to feed the torts in the shed I have to put on rubber boots, a heavy jacket with hood and try not to fall down the stairs, carrying a container of food and 2 gallons of water. Then I'm taking drugs and laying down. This hip thing is gonna kill me.

I HATE OREGON

California Welcomes you! ! ! !:<3::<3::):):<3::<3:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Or...... even better idea, which is move to this part of China where I'm now. We have sunny, high 70's weather in Dec.

M

Maggie Cummings

California Welcomes you! ! ! !:<3::<3::):):<3::<3:

Yes Steven, California welcomes you.
I was born and raised in San Francisco. Moved away from Calif because there's simply too many people. I am hoping our latest ice storm does away with a few of the people here. Most of the population is students at OSU. OSU sucks and is running the Corvallis government. They don't pay taxes. Hewlitt Packard has a HUGE campus here, but they don't pay taxes either. That's just plain wrong. They bring in a large population of young people who cause large traffic jams and because we have a housing shortage...a 2 bd rm apt is over $1000 a month. Also the bars are packed at night with young disrespectful millennials

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I HATE OREGON

be careful

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well my night has taken a down swing. Was having a slice of ham, when CRUNCH. I broke the two teeth holding my upper crown off at the gun line. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
After hearing I will probally be needing laser surgery on my right eye in a couple of months and then breaking off those teeth, I was expecting a third bad thing. Well I may get something bad still, but as I pulled up to the window to buy my Chia tea, I was told the person infront of me, paid for my drink. :) Sweet!