Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. This was one of those 'big' ones, but it doesn't feel any different yet. I have some neat pictures of the ice storm to share, but my phone is acting up so they'll have to wait until I know it's going to hold a charge.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. This was one of those 'big' ones, but it doesn't feel any different yet. I have some neat pictures of the ice storm to share, but my phone is acting up so they'll have to wait until I know it's going to hold a charge.

What 30?!?!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Yep. And I recently found my first grey hair. And my metabolism jumped ship at 28. Now I just have to wait for gravity to get me, haha.

You're a baby!! Enjoy your 30's!!
I hate grey hair!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Yep. And I recently found my first grey hair. And my metabolism jumped ship at 28. Now I just have to wait for gravity to get me, haha.

Holy cats, I'd sell my soul to be 30 again (oh wait, I think I've sold it a bunch before, it's probably not good any more) So happy birthday old lady. I love my grey hair. It's in streaks against darker grey. I think it looks kewl....

Here's Sam and his first meeting with snow, and he still tries to eat the grass, that's a real Sulcata for ya......
DSCN3349.JPG

I don't think he cared much for the snow. He walked around a bit...

DSCN3358.JPG
Then he said, nope I'm going in.....
DSCN3360.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

Isn't this simply the cutest face??? I just love this guy...But he's a digger, so he's always dirty. Covered with dirt.DSCN3365.JPG

His mouth reminds me of the lion in The Wizard of Oz", come on (in the lions voice) I'm gonna fight ya come on.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well no shower last night, the hot water at the truck stop was not working right. Darn really had anticipated that. Having breakfast together instead. Tomorrow is Jeff's birthday, so it's a nice treat.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

I can't even remember 30... Then again I have children older then you lol

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Took today off, to join my two daughters to make cookies. Then the forecast started calling for freezing rain/drizzle . Now unlike Maggie, I am a big chicken **** on bad weather driving, so I cancelled it yesterday (and instead spoiled Jeff). Now the temps are going to stay cold enough, the moisture will fall as snow. Not as bad as the Icey road thought.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just got a call that a semi went off the road due to ice turning into my village. :(

theguy67

10 Year Member!
Good morning all.

Don't you just love it when your morning starts off with a fire ant colony swarming in your tortoise enclosure?