Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, Jacqui, start worrying, I have to go to town today, it's 27 degrees and the ice and snow are all still there....darn!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Well, Jacqui, start worrying, I have to go to town today, it's 27 degrees and the ice and snow are all still there....darn!

Sounds like it's going to be like this for a few days. Joy.

M

Maggie Cummings

Whew! That was nasty....but I made it. Didn't slide too much. At least I kept it on the road, unlike others I could mention....:)

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Roads are clear here, the trees are still covered in ice.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Holy cats, I'd sell my soul to be 30 again (oh wait, I think I've sold it a bunch before, it's probably not good any more) So happy birthday old lady. I love my grey hair. It's in streaks against darker grey. I think it looks kewl....

Here's Sam and his first meeting with snow, and he still tries to eat the grass, that's a real Sulcata for ya......
View attachment 194866

I don't think he cared much for the snow. He walked around a bit...

View attachment 194867
Then he said, nope I'm going in.....
View attachment 194868

Sam is a cute little thing, isn't he?!?!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Had a crazy week!
My grandma passed away, my back is hurting like he**, construction around the yard, swapped bedrooms for my son and the baby, made cookies for the teachers,
and my son got a concussion on Monday at school playing flag football and I took him in Thursday for headaches! I thought he was sorta faking being sick to stay home. Oops!!
Other than that everything is great! Looking forward to the holiday's!

Loving the bit of rain we got!
Love all the snow pics you guys are posting!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Had a crazy week!
My grandma passed away, my back is hurting like he**, construction around the yard, swapped bedrooms for my son and the baby, made cookies for the teachers,
and my son got a concussion on Monday at school playing flag football and I took him in Thursday for headaches! I thought he was sorta faking being sick to stay home. Oops!!

Wow. . . that's a lot to process. Hope your son is going to be ok. I thought "flag" football wasn't supposed to be dangerous.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Had a crazy week!

So sorry to hear about your Grandma :(

Having a son with concussion isn't good either - I've been there with mine; a rugby injury in his case :(

I hope your back recovers quickly. I find heat helps mine. Can you get single-use heat patches that stick your back in the US? You can buy them in pharmacies and grocery stores over here
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1481990173.606950.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1481990186.420260.jpg