Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I don't see how you do it Steven . I hate being away from home . But as much as you're gone you have two places to call home .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Didn't see the moon this morning ,but it's a nice day here in Houston . It's around 70 something degrees . Awesome working weather .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Good morning! Such a beautiful moon this morning.

I THOUGHT it seemed extra light out this a.m. when I took Misty out for her constitutional. We go out before sunrise. But there was cloud cover, so I couldn't see the moon. When I was employed and working, I had to get up about 4:30a in order to get all the animals fed and watered and get myself ready to be at work by 6a. I longed for the days when I would be retired and able to sleep in. Yeah, right.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
We aren't going to mma class tonight so we can see if he wins . But I really think he's going to .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My buddy in Montana posted a video of about eight inches of snow . He's been trying to get me to go and visit . No way am I headed to that freaking snow .

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
It sounds like we may get snow for my birthday (Thursday) - If we do we are making our hot chocolates and parking (safely) at the base of a tricky hill to watch the Oregon drivers play bumper cars.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's great news, Mike. I partially watched the first hour, but couldn't stomach all that music to stay for the last hour. I never did get to hear him. I guess I'm just not a music person.

M

Maggie Cummings

You are too, you love Willie. Sundance just played music you were not familiar with.
It sounds like we may get snow for my birthday (Thursday) - If we do we are making our hot chocolates and parking (safely) at the base of a tricky hill to watch the Oregon drivers play bumper cars.

You should come up here. I'll make you a cake from scratch. We can have a party for you. Hell I'll even fix a meal that doesn''t say Stouffers on the box........
I've got some cool neighbors, we "might" just even have fun. So there's your invitation.....

M

Maggie Cummings

You're welcome ! Hahaha We all knew he was going to win .

I'm so happy for him. I thought Billie Gilmore was gonna win. Kinda boring, but good show. Not enuf interaction between the judges, that what I like. I loved it when Blake got drunk and kissed Adam. I mean REALLY kissed him.....oh well, all for this season.
You tell Sundance, I had all kinds of people I would tell, "OK you can vote now", so people who only did it for me voted for Sundance. I had people who don't even watch the show, vote when I'd call them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm so happy for him. I thought Billie Gilmore was gonna win. Kinda boring, but good show. Not enuf interaction between the judges, that what I like. I loved it when Blake got drunk and kissed Adam. I mean REALLY kissed him.....oh well, all for this season.
You tell Sundance, I had all kinds of people I would tell, "OK you can vote now", so people who only did it for me voted for Sundance. I had people who don't even watch the show, vote when I'd call them.

Well, that's not a compliment. I would feel better if I won on my merit rather than a vote bomb.

M

Maggie Cummings

Crud, it is so windy that it blew my big Jade plant off the shelf and broke it into a million pieces. It was about 25 years old and weighed about 20 pounds. I HATE this stupid state. Sh*t I babied that plant for so long and it was so beautiful.
I want to live in a state that has sun and nice weather at least some of the time.