Pretend Chat 2.14

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Man I'm getting old . My youngest son just turned 14 today . Seems like yesterday I was watching Toy Story with him .
My youngest is graduating college and looking for a job. I'm looking forward to the day when I no longer have to pay her rent.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi chatters. I hope every one had a great Christmas, I know you all missed me. I could tell by how much chatting was going on, but I'm back now, so I expect the chatting to cease. Not that I want it to, I just know there's not much chatting happening when I post. Well, I'm back. And Amtrak sucks big time.
You all can keep chatting, I'm gonna go play with my tortoises. I won't be back so you are free to chat to your hearts content

Silly lady! Did you have fun?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Yvonne. Good Morning.

Do stay warm, Please.....

Similar weather here, but a bit cooler. I went out this a.m. about 8:30a and fed and watered everyone, but had to come back inside to wait for it to get a bit warmer before I can make a repair fix inside the Aldabran shed. Neither one would vacate the premises and it's impossible to work in there with them home.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Steven at Thanksgiving time, you were worried about gaining weight. You never said how you did.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Similar weather here, but a bit cooler. I went out this a.m. about 8:30a and fed and watered everyone, but had to come back inside to wait for it to get a bit warmer before I can make a repair fix inside the Aldabran shed. Neither one would vacate the premises and it's impossible to work in there with them home.

What did they break now?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Steven at Thanksgiving time, you were worried about gaining weight. You never said how you did.
I'm doing well on the weight lost.

I'm at around 165~7 lb now. I was at 175 during the Thanksgiving. Now I try to stay at 165.