Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
We had a bit of a cold snap the last couple days and I had to bring back inside all the babies I set up outside last week. So now it's warmed back up again and time to take them back outside. So that's what's on my agenda for this a.m., once I can tear myself away from the computer, that is.

I just moved out my first two sulcatas (Tom and Jerry). I decided no in and out games for me this year, so I held off. Jerry for his ride to summer quarters this morning before work.
20170509_061528.jpg
Excuse his dirtiness, he has had no real wash off since fall... nah don't think even then.:rolleyes:o_O:eek:

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I just moved out my first two sulcatas (Tom and Jerry). I decided no in and out games for me this year, so I held off. Jerry for his ride to summer quarters this morning before work.
View attachment 207059
Excuse his dirtiness, he has had no real wash off since fall... nah don't think even then.:rolleyes:o_O:eek:
A dirty tort is a happy tort

theguy67

10 Year Member!
Good morning! How are you this fine morning, Luke?

Good! Thanks for asking. Had my last final last night, so I'll be off on break for a while.

My egg is due to hatch any day now (although it could be weeks away), so its a bit exciting around here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
View attachment 207059

Wow! He's lookin' good!! I foregone, forewent, forego'd (is that a word) the ins and outs of spring too. Too much trouble.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
How's Jeff's health been?

He is holding his own so far. *knock on head* We are hoping once more tests come back clear and he continues to amaze his Dr who figured he only had a few months to live. The chemo gives him side effects, but he keeps pushing through them. Thank you for asking.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Every so often my daughter updates us on the growth of her unborn child. It started out the size of an apple, then an artchoke, today it's a mango. I asked her if she is having a baby or a fruit salad.

Lol!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Every so often my daughter updates us on the growth of her unborn child. It started out the size of an apple, then an artchoke, today it's a mango. I asked her if she is having a baby or a fruit salad.
When become watermelon........:D:D:D

Alicia Hoogstra

We have had sunshine the last couple of days, but freezes at night, next week it should be warm enough to have a few minutes outside!!