Pretend Chat 2.14

Myroli

Has anyone heard of a miniature leopard tortoise? I was just on gecko forum and someone said they had one and I was thinking "bs" but then I was like idk much about tortoise species other than sulcata

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It's more than likely a tortoise that was raised under the wrong conditions and is stunted. I have one of those. My male, that I hatched from an egg, and raised on rabbit pellets (in other words, dry) is about 10 years old and only 8 or 10" front to back and hasn't really grown in quite a long time. He has no trouble breeding the females, though. And I raise many babies each year. He's my only male.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
When you order one, they ask if you want another for $1.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Wasn't whatshername with the pink leopards claiming to have mini-leopards?

Myroli

Okaye, I was just checking because it didn't sound right l, but I definitely do not know everything so I wanted to make sure

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
1) Refurbishing an old, beat up, rusted Tonka Truck into a Batman themed Tonka Truck for my unborn child (because nothing says good parenting like large , heavy, metal toys with sharp edges), 2) An addition to Steve's indoor winter enclosure (nothing huge, just another 4'x4' section because I feel he needs more room to roam over the winter even though we're hoping this will be his final indoor winter), 3) Headboard for master bedroom (because my wife told me we needed one) and 4) Rebuilding a few old Schwinns I found on Craigslist (because I like old bicycles). Hoping this will keep me busy through initial cravings.
I grow up on tonka trucks

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I have no problems breeding the females either :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
looks pretty nice

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
undergoing surgery in a couple of hours :-(

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
November 17th national day is national baklava day it is also national get out of the dog house day as well as national go take a hike day. so if someone tells you to go take a hike say thanks I will

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
November 17th national day is national baklava day it is also national get out of the dog house day as well as national go take a hike day. so if someone tells you to go take a hike say thanks I will

I get my baklava after the holidays, when it goes on clearance.