Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
You Kevin are a true man! Work two jobs to take care of yourself and kids an do what you have to do to help yourself and not take the easy out . USA government

I work hard at being a dad too my daughter and her 12 year old brother are my step children so I have to out in extra work with them because their biological dad walked away from them too not just their mom.

I could file for disability if I wanted too but I'd rather work. I was in a nasty motorcycle accident in 2007 broke my back, crushed my pelvis foot and wrist. I broke a much of ribs and some vertebra too. I spent 6 months flat on my back then another 6 learning to walk again. I've had 24 surgeries to put me back together but I still work construction and get stuff done. I don't need or want Uncle Sam doing anything for me, I take care of my own.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Haha. Well yeah probably. I'm always draining the pay checks when they come in. It's easy to figure how much I spend on them too. My work pays for my gas, my truck is paid off, my house is rented, my phone is paid by work. So yeah car insurance and food is all I pay for myself. About 500 a month on myself and the rest is all tortoises. So yeah haha I guess I do spend way more on the shelled kids than the humanoid kids. Man I do spend a lot of money on them now up that I put it into perspective.

I could save you a few bucks each month if you'd just send me a few more torts :whistle:
Less food to feed and all ;)

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I work hard at being a dad too my daughter and her 12 year old brother are my step children so I have to out in extra work with them because their biological dad walked away from them too not just their mom.

I could file for disability if I wanted too but I'd rather work. I was in a nasty motorcycle accident in 2007 broke my back, crushed my pelvis foot and wrist. I broke a much of ribs and some vertebra too. I spent 6 months flat on my back then another 6 learning to walk again. I've had 24 surgeries to put me back together but I still work construction and get stuff done. I don't need or want Uncle Sam doing anything for me, I take care of my own.

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
Its people like you that inspire me!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
They are such a horrible and easy trap to fall into. :(
yeah they are. I had one when I was building my first greenhouse like 9 years ago. paid way over the minimum balance and one day they decided. ?Jeeze this customer is paying way over the minimum, lets raise his minimum payment from 78 to 980 buck". Didn't work keeping me in there trap. So ridiculous how they pin down there customers just to make interest.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
What's up?
Everything is good. My tortoise escaped from his enclosure 3 times today... I finally figured out what was wrong :D Everything OK in America? Its 7:55 pm here, so Im feeling kind of tired.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Its people like you that inspire me!

Don't let me inspire you. All I do is what any husband and father is supposed to do, it's called being a man and not a D-bag loser. Let someone better than me inspire you

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So here are some pictures of Laura the galopogus. She's a sweet girl but did walk over and casually bite my nephews big toe making it bleed!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410198237.268468.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410198255.450845.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1410198273.417274.jpg
It was solid too hot, everyone else was hiding out from the sun!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Steven, for reasons not known to me, the picture you posted was taking very long to show up on my phone. I've yet to actually see it as a matter of fact. Today, I took two of the babies with me when I went to town. Had to show them off to shop employees I'd shown pictures to. I brought the pharmacy to a complete stop while everyone from the drive up dispenser gal to the pharmacist stopped what they were doing to ooh and aww over how cute they are. Lots of fun.