Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
Mine involves building new, indoor ones. Then next year I'll have an empty one. Hmmmm intriguing.

I can just about guarantee that will not happen. :D

Thalatte said:
Yes home for good now and looking for another job. The ones I had lined up fell through so now to start over from square one

Doesn't life always seem to go that way?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Yes, it's the same two rabbits. They've really been on the back burner with both of us working and having no place to ever let them out. The potential new owners have both had rabbits before, so that's reassuring.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RosieRedfoot said:
Yes, it's the same two rabbits. They've really been on the back burner with both of us working and having no place to ever let them out. The potential new owners have both had rabbits before, so that's reassuring.

Sounds good!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am having a wonderful day off. We went to the zoo and i got my new truck.
IMG_20130423_190546_132_zps8fe003d7.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey Kerryann wanna really test out your beautiful truck and come over here and haul some brush to the burn pile for me?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Jacqui said:
Hey Kerryann wanna really test out your beautiful truck and come over here and haul some brush to the burn pile for me?

Oh ya for sure. I got it a day late because i had the bed rhino lined. I like to use my bed.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
tortadise said:
Also had me some escargot for the first time. MAN oh MAN I now understand when the mountains and hinge-backs go crazy for snails. I am too one with the snail now :D

I have always wanted to try those. Actually to take my oldest son and try some since he and I had talked about it for years. Then he had some and didn't like them. I had wondered if it was because of where he tried them. Any how older son and I never seem to have the ability to make this snail fest happen...yet.

Kerryann said:
My ex tried to make me like it once but they tasted like worms :p

So Kerryann you eat worms?

I am sure I did at some point as a kid. They tasted like worms smell is a more accurate description.. like wet dirt.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Just hoping nothing happens tomorrow since last two potential owners had family emergencies that caused them to back out...

I had broiled tilapia and strawberry spinach salad for dinner and my body's like... What is this healthy crap? After a week of eating at restaurants/fried food it's unhappy...

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Nice truck Kerryann! I need to get a truck too. Maybe one day.
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:

Oh ya for sure. I got it a day late because i had the bed rhino lined. I like to use my bed.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

sibi said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:

Thanks :) I love it. It's so pretty. I took Mikey out for a nice dinner after going to the zoo. I'll post my zoo pics maybe tomorrow night. It was a gorgeous relaxing day with my honey.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
So what time can I expect you?

um.. in three days :p
Here's a pic I took at the zoo. Do you see the turtuses in the background on the logs??

Works for me beautiful Lady, see you then. So did you manage to not do any business work today?

sibi said:

Think of all the tortoise things you could haul!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
So what time can I expect you?

um.. in three days :p
Here's a pic I took at the zoo. Do you see the turtuses in the background on the logs??

Works for me beautiful Lady, see you then. So did you manage to not do any business work today?

sibi said:

Think of all the tortoise things you could haul!

Thanks got the compliment. I tried to look less like a zombie for Mikes special day. ;)
I actually avoided work. I sent some emails to the team early but then i made Mike breakfast and then we went to the zoo, them to buy my truck, them to dinner. ;)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow that was a great accomplishment for you Kerryann. How did it really feel?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Weird but good could be addictive, but it's one of those addictions that can balance you, ay.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

sibi said:
Weird but good could be addictive, but it's one of those addictions that can balance you, ay.

Balance? I'm more of the all in or all out personality ;)
Okay off to sleep so I can get up, wait for the uverse dude and then go to work.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Good morning TFO
Uverse is finally here fixing my interwebs.. hah.. they did not thwart me in the least.. we had a ton of shows on our media server and since we had unlimited data we just tethered to our phones :p
I told mike they better get it fixed before today though since the Americans are on tonight and that dude is soooo grrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.