Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Its in the middle 70's here with overcast . No rain yet .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Another way of waking up in the morning is to vacuuming the entire house then mopping it again while my wife are out for grocery shopping.

Now I'm really can use some coffee.....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

Prairie Mom

Another way of waking up in the morning is to vacuuming the entire house then mopping it again while my wife are out for grocery shopping.

It may not be a great way for YOU to wake up, but I'm sure it's really nice for your wife! You are a good husband!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Wow, you are even a better guy then I thought, and I was already thinking you were pretty darn great.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
It may not be a great way for YOU to wake up, but I'm sure it's really nice for your wife! You are a good husband!!!

I have a good wife for sure. She is the best.

I do that regularly. I like to keep my house "somewhat" clean. My wife have no objection of cause....:p:p

Prairie Mom

I have a good wife for sure. She is the best.

I do that regularly. I like to keep my house "somewhat" clean. My wife have no objection of cause....:p:p
Whew! I wouldn't object either!

I do everything.... beside bear a child.....:D:D:D
ha ha ha! Well, it looks like you're busy "bearing" tortoises and birds! (which are so pretty, by the way)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Enjoy it, while she still doing that........few more years from now you have to pay her to do that......:)
My 11 yr old daughter is still all up in my lap and all over me. My girls have an invisible umbilical cord still lol. My son has never been affectionate or all over me like they are. Probably the autism :(
He does seek out hugs sometimes even at 13. His hugs are HILARIOUS. He stands back and offers me his head LOL. gotta love it. :D

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
My 11 yr old daughter is still all up in my lap and all over me. My girls have an invisible umbilical cord still lol. My son has never been affectionate or all over me like they are. Probably the autism :(
He does seek out hugs sometimes even at 13. His hugs are HILARIOUS. He stands back and offers me his head LOL. gotta love it. :D
:<3: Very Sweet! ! ! ! ! :):)

Prairie Mom

Hi Rick (I'm guessing it's Rick?) It's NOT really growing. It's been very cold here and parts of my yard have been frozen since September. Thanks for asking:)

Prairie Mom

"Sullivan" the sully! That's adorable! Your picture does not look REAL. Are you actually parachuting in the photo?