Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I always giggle when I see torts trying to walk under things they just don't fit under, like that tortoise and the shelf...
I always say "access denied" Ina robotic voice in my head when I see them do those sorts of things. Hehehe

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Does he have some sort of twine tight to his shell?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! It's good to be back. Baby Runt has nine lives! She survived her ordeal with her intestinal obstruction, and eating a poisonous plant when she got better. It didn't have much of an affect on her, and she's as ravenous as ever! She even dared to lunge at the big boys when they got in her face. Hahaha. That was a sight to see.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! It's good to be back. Baby Runt has nine lives! She survived her ordeal with her intestinal obstruction, and eating a poisonous plant when she got better. It didn't have much of an affect on her, and she's as ravenous as ever! She even dared to lunge at the big boys when they got in her face. Hahaha. That was a sight to see.
Good morning Sibi! How are you? Princess Runt will continue to improve :D Glad she's as active as she used to be! Hope you and @MichiganFrog are doing well. Sylvia, I always knew Princess Runt was an extraordinary tortoise, she has a great owner too. Even though I am sick, you post nonetheless brought a smile to my face. :) Have a great day Sibi!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Wonderful wonderful!!! :) :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yesterday, my youngest daughter invited me out for supper, but on the way down her car died so I had to go get her and take her back to her house. On the way home standing like a handsome and proud statue, was this big beautiful buck. I so wish I could have captured him on camera. I then wished upon a star that he makes it through the hunting season safely. He would be a great sire for a slew of future Bambi.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Today at he bottom of the pasture, I saw a nice buck. He was at least a forked horn if not bigger. Hard to make out even with the binoculars from the front porch. Hope he hangs around. He'd be safe here on our place.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I wish we will have that kind of wildlife visit here.