Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
For lunch today I'm making nachos. I'm trying to not eat anything that doesn't break down during the digestive process, so instead of using corn chips, I'm deep frying flour tortillas. Then I spread them on a platter, layer that with ground beef that's been browned with onions, cover with cheese and put in the microwave until the cheese melts. I can hardly wait for lunch time!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
For lunch today I'm making nachos. I'm trying to not eat anything that doesn't break down during the digestive process, so instead of using corn chips, I'm deep frying flour tortillas. Then I spread them on a platter, layer that with ground beef that's been browned with onions, cover with cheese and put in the microwave until the cheese melts. I can hardly wait for lunch time!!
Hmmmm!!!! Lovely.
Especially the cheese part.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

I usually skip all the middle parts and just put cheese on a tortilla, microwave it = quesadilla

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I am a cheese snob. The hell you say????
Hey cheese snob ! If you found someone that is a match to your blood type ,how would it work ? Does the donor have to pay for his / her doctor bill ,or is that free ?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
David, is there a guess as to how long you will be in the hospital?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
This is how you know you're in Texas . The other shelled friend. Its part rat ,part pig ,and armored! Haha Easy to catch !haha Caught this one with my bare hands just sitting still walked right up to me . They can't see good so stay down wind and wait . They walk right to you . hahaha

Attachments

• 1430944318890.jpg
    1430944318890.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1430944329650.jpg
    1430944329650.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1430944344089.jpg
    1430944344089.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Its strange to see them out in the day time . I pulled into a driveway at a plant ,they were eating some bugs on the ground .