Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
This is how you know you're in Texas . The other shelled friend. Its part rat ,part pig ,and armored! Haha Easy to catch !haha Caught this one with my bare hands just sitting still walked right up to me . They can't see good so stay down wind and wait . They walk right to you . hahaha
I love armadillos, though I've only seen them in zoos or on TV.
Really beautiful.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Some baby gators we caught a year or two ago .

Attachments

• 1430945682275.jpg
    1430945682275.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1430945698196.jpg
    1430945698196.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1430945724334.jpg
    1430945724334.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1430945744544.jpg
    1430945744544.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I've caught gators in Cinco Ranch in Katy Texas also.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Adam ,fly to Texas I'll take you to catch one ,maybe even an alligator .
One day, my friend, I'll take you up on that kind offer.
I was in charge of a couple of thousand crocs in Thailand, and one of the other farms had 100.000, so alligators no problem for me, I think.
But armadillos, Wow!!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
@Yvonne G @Will @Dizisdalife @N2TORTS and other Californians. What the heck are tortoise owners going to do if they make us kill the grass? We don't have any grass but I was going to put some in for a sulcata enclosure. I'm get nervous about that because I don't want to get fined for having green grass and watering it!
What are your plans for all the grazers you have?

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California water regulators adopted sweeping, unprecedented restrictions Tuesday on how people, governments and businesses can use water amid the state's ongoing drought.

The State Water Resources Control Board approved rules that force cities to limit watering on public property, encourage homeowners to let their lawns die and impose mandatory water-savings targets for the hundreds of local agencies and cities that supply water to California customers.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
@Yvonne G @Will @Dizisdalife @N2TORTS and other Californians. What the heck are tortoise owners going to do if they make us kill the grass? We don't have any grass but I was going to put some in for a sulcata enclosure. I'm get nervous about that because I don't want to get fined for having green grass and watering it!
What are your plans for all the grazers you have?

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California water regulators adopted sweeping, unprecedented restrictions Tuesday on how people, governments and businesses can use water amid the state's ongoing drought.

The State Water Resources Control Board approved rules that force cities to limit watering on public property, encourage homeowners to let their lawns die and impose mandatory water-savings targets for the hundreds of local agencies and cities that supply water to California customers.
I don't understand.
Everyone's got to just let their gardens die?
Surely people with grazing animals get exemption?

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Just randomly joining in with I LOVE CHEESE! I even have 2 gerbils called cheddar and cheese :) cheese died though so I only have cheddar now :( cheese was 2 idk why he died he all of a sudden died unexpectedly :,(

Back to the food now.... Haha
What's your favourite cheese?
Mine is cheddar and Camembert :p

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Just randomly joining in with I LOVE CHEESE! I even have 2 gerbils called cheddar and cheese :) cheese died though so I only have cheddar now :( cheese was 2 idk why he died he all of a sudden died unexpectedly :,(

Back to the food now.... Haha
What's your favourite cheese?
Mine is cheddar and Camembert :p
Crumbly Cheshire, an English cheese.
But i love 'em all.
(but not processed cheese)
I went to school in Cheddar.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
This is how you know you're in Texas . The other shelled friend. Its part rat ,part pig ,and armored! Haha Easy to catch !haha Caught this one with my bare hands just sitting still walked right up to me . They can't see good so stay down wind and wait . They walk right to you . hahaha
I didn't realize their little noses looked like a pigs nose. I always thought they were bigger. We didn't have those in Colorado.