Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Just checking in! I don't have much to say these days. Just hanging out with the kiddos. They lectured me on how much time I spend on TFO. The nerve of them:)
I get it though. I tell them to get of their devices and yet I'm always on mine! I deleted a few games and trying to cut back here! It can be so addictive!
I still read but trying not to post much. Likes are quick and easy.

Tonight they set up the tent all by themselves and they're camping out.
Tomorrow is my yearly mammogram
So it always makes me melancholy since that's how I lost my mommy!

I'm gonna pour a drink and hopefully come back in a few.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Just checking in! I don't have much to say these days. Just hanging out with the kiddos. They lectured me on how much time I spend on TFO. The nerve of them:)
I get it though. I tell them to get of their devices and yet I'm always on mine! I deleted a few games and trying to cut back here! It can be so addictive!

I give out free exams ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Hope you have a good summer, Kathy.
Stay in touch.
Best wishes for tomorrow.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
So I've been tracking my heart rate for over a year now, almost as long as I've been running, and I've seen my resting heart rate start from around 100 which I guess is pretty poor, to now being around 70... Dropped 30 beats a minute in a year!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
So I've been tracking my heart rate for over a year now, almost as long as I've been running, and I've seen my resting heart rate start from around 100 which I guess is pretty poor, to now being around 70... Dropped 30 beats a minute in a year!

Awesome!!!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
That's fantastic! Keep working at it because you've still got a little room for improvement. A good health goal will be 60 or less.

I've got a naturally low rate at 65bpm and I am by no means in shape (unless you count round as a shape). When I was younger and still working manual labor as a construction worker I could hold a conversation and still have 45bpm.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
We all see how far you've come in the last year, you're doing great!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
That's fantastic! Keep working at it because you've still got a little room for improvement. A good health goal will be 60 or less.

I've got a naturally low rate at 65bpm and I am by no means in shape (unless you count round as a shape). When I was younger and still working manual labor as a construction worker I could hold a conversation and still have 45bpm.
Round is totally a shape! Lol.
My real goal is 45/40 but 50 as short term mostly just because it's half my original.

Also last night a running friend told me about a race I think you'd appreciate where you roll a wheel of cheese down a large hill and chase it trying to catch it. I thought he was joking at first but it's a real thing, i must do this race!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Coworker: any interesting plans for this weekend? ( knowing I live a live a pretty interesting life with my races and stuff)
Me: yup, I'm sleeping!

It's been a long week!

Boo