Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Someone from the East coast are having lunch already....And we just waking up! ! !

Looks like we have coffee and sunshine.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1437148451.821657.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good Morning TFO ! ! ! !

Happy Friday! ! ! ! !

Happy Friday, indeed! I'm waiting to hear back from a vet who can come do an X-Ray of SO's front leg. The vet is booked up for a week and a half, but they're trying to squeeze me in. Hopefully this afternoon. When big tortoises don't move, their indoor plumbing shuts down. It can be a very big problem for them. And SO hasn't ventured out of the shed now in about a week. (The picture you saw of the mud hole was about a month old) At first I left him alone hoping he'd get hungry or thirsty and come out. He did come out a time or two, but when he realized he couldn't support himself on his front leg, he went back inside. So I've been feeding and watering him in the shed.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Happy Friday, indeed! I'm waiting to hear back from a vet who can come do an X-Ray of SO's front leg. The vet is booked up for a week and a half, but they're trying to squeeze me in. Hopefully this afternoon. When big tortoises don't move, their indoor plumbing shuts down. It can be a very big problem for them. And SO hasn't ventured out of the shed now in about a week. (The picture you saw of the mud hole was about a month old) At first I left him alone hoping he'd get hungry or thirsty and come out. He did come out a time or two, but when he realized he couldn't support himself on his front leg, he went back inside. So I've been feeding and watering him in the shed.

I hope SO just need time to recover. Best wishes to him and you. Keep us updated.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I'm not the cheese person also. I never order the cheese burger. Or even on my pasta.

Pizza, is the only exception.