Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Round is totally a shape! Lol.
My real goal is 45/40 but 50 as short term mostly just because it's half my original.

Also last night a running friend told me about a race I think you'd appreciate where you roll a wheel of cheese down a large hill and chase it trying to catch it. I thought he was joking at first but it's a real thing, i must do this race!
Cheesee!!!
We do cheese rolling In England.
Great fun, but rather dangerous..

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Has everyone seen in the news the story of the local 16 yr. old girl, (local to me), who hiked her way out of the mountains after a plane crash that took her grandparents lives?

Last edited by a moderator:

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Has everyone seen in the news the story of the local 16 yr. old girl, (local to me), who hiked her way out of the mountains after a plane crash that took her grandparents lived?
Yes, I saw it. It was amazing she made it out. But it is terrible because she watch them die and that will probably haunt her for ever.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Cheesee!!!
We do cheese rolling In England.
Great fun, but rather dangerous..
I can imagine it now:
Traveler and racer Sarah March had been killed in a tragic yet hilarious accident involving chasing a wheel of cheese down a hill. In lieu of flowers the family requests cheese donations be made to the homeless.

Just how I want to go :p

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I can imagine it now:
Traveler and racer Sarah March had been killed in a tragic yet hilarious accident involving chasing a wheel of cheese down a hill. In lieu of flowers the family requests cheese donations be made to the homeless.

Just how I want to go :p
Ha de ha, that would be a good way to go.
But cheese donations to me please.