Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
OH! LABOR DAY!!! (When you're retired, each day is very much like the last. I forgot today is a holiday)

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
This little imp hissed and charged me today. Now I know that watermelon is his crack and not to mess with it while he is eating...lol

Happy Labor Day, folks! We're grilling and eating watermelon today (thus the treat for Tuleo) - hope everyone has a great day!

20150907_144430.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
you know the old saying you snooze you lose

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
This little imp hissed and charged me today. Now I know that watermelon is his crack and not to mess with it while he is eating...lol

Happy Labor Day, folks! We're grilling and eating watermelon today (thus the treat for Tuleo) - hope everyone has a great day!

View attachment 147486
He is a beauty! But boy! Hissing/charging?! Wow! Never seen such show of aggression in them and hope I never will. Afraid I'd take that personally and get my feelings hurt

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hope Everyone has been enjoying this very warm (still!!!!) Labor Day. Our babies got to run around the golf coarse. Hopefully my daughter took her iphone to record their outing and we'll see some pics. No golfing activity now, everyone is probably getting drunk glued to tv screens watching sports channels. Wishing nice relaxing evening to ALL

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas