Pretend Chat 2.14

DawnH

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Texas
He is a beauty! But boy! Hissing/charging?! Wow! Never seen such show of aggression in them and hope I never will. Afraid I'd take that personally and get my feelings hurt

It was like a 2 year old being aggressive...lol No biggie! It was my own fault for disturbing his snack!!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Is it normal for a redfoot to throat-breath like a bullfrog? Just on occasion like when she wakes up. Her humidity is 80% and her enclosure is around 82-85F. Hopefully nothing out of the norm. Before she was in the close sided tote so I couldn't see her daily behaviors as close up.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Worked on my Triumph motor cycle today .

1441677073980.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Is it normal for a redfoot to throat-breath like a bullfrog? Just on occasion like when she wakes up. Her humidity is 80% and her enclosure is around 82-85F. Hopefully nothing out of the norm. Before she was in the close sided tote so I couldn't see her daily behaviors as close up.
Sounds normal to me . My reds do it when they think I have food .

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I just found out I'm now around $1000 in debt, student loans coming, can't find a job... I'm gonna throw up.
Franklin may have to find a new home this winter if things don't change, I can't afford to feed him when the free green outside starts to die. I'm literally just bawling my eyes out right now.
I've thought of starting a go fund me... But who wants to give money to a poor kid who just can't find a job... And I don't like asking for help from others.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I just found out I'm now around $1000 in debt, student loans coming, can't find a job... I'm gonna throw up.
Franklin may have to find a new home this winter if things don't change, I can't afford to feed him when the free green outside starts to die. I'm literally just bawling my eyes out right now.
I've thought of starting a go fund me... But who wants to give money to a poor kid who just can't find a job... And I don't like asking for help from others.
Just keep looking you will find something .

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
After a month and not so much as an interview I'm beginning to think there's got to be something seriously wrong with me because it's really starting to get me down.

What kind of work are you looking for?

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Lots of employers take forever to get back these days. A month may feel like forever but they may still have you in the "call to interview" pile. It was nearly 6 weeks from when I applied to when I got an offer on this latest job.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
people ask me how many kids do I have. I always say two terrific ones I actually have three but the third one not so terrific

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
yes it is

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

You may have to bite the bullet and find a job flipping burgers just to get some $$ coming in.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's a pretty nice lift table you've got there. But that type of chopped bike isn't my cup of tea, sorry.
Just wait until it's finished . It's going to be one mean machine. That bike lift is old . I got it from an old biker guy that couldn't work on his bikes any more . He told me as long as I promise never to put anything other than a triumph or Harley on it its all mine . He didn't say it as politically correct as I did but you get what I'm saying.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
@bouaboua
Don't make me call Irene to check on you!
Sorry Yvonne! ! And thank you for the greeting.

You can't call Irene to check on me because she in in China also but she is in her home town not with me.

It's been very, very busy with work, I have three wave of customer that will visit us in Sep, I need to have my self ready and accommodate them so I don't have much time to get on line and browsing through the forum. But by God's grace an mercy. I'm doing well.

Thanks again for checking on me. Thank you my Lady.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona

You can't call Irene to check on me because she in in China also but she is in her home town not with me.

It's been very, very busy with work, I have three wave of customer that will visit us in Sep, I need to have my self ready and accommodate them so I don't have much time to get on line and browsing through the forum. But by God's grace an mercy. I'm doing well.

Thank You Steven for Checking-in…

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Oh, thank goodness! I was really starting to get worried about you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good day all! Back to school, back to work, after a nice, long week-end. First day of school for Nick. I hope you meet some nice folks to be friends with in your new school

Anybody have any neat plans for the day?