Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Sarah, you can do it. Just takes time. Do not stress out about it. Take after your Russian buddy and go slow and steady little chips on the bills.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I now have two dogs. When my grandma passed away recently I took her dog in. I always promised her if something happened I would take her dog in so she would not worry about it

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
My eyes hurt from crying this morning. Our principal who is freaking awesome is leaving and our school did a huge goodbye during our Friday Flag day!
There wasn't a dry eye in the place.
He is fun and stern when need be.

In the past 8 yrs he has let the kids
Hang him up with duck tape, throw wet TP at him, slime him, throw water balloons and gets pie in the face etc. He's known for his crazy neck ties he wears everyday.
Just a sad day for all the staff who now has to get used to another principal. The school hasn't hired anyone yet and today was his last day.

Sorry didn't realize this was turning into a boring novel.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
No big deal ! You just took a minute of my life . ha-ha

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Just when you think you're done Xmas shopping more things pop up!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My eyes hurt from crying this morning. Our principal who is freaking awesome is leaving and our school did a huge goodbye during our Friday Flag day!

Hang him up with duck tape, throw wet TP at him, slime him, throw water balloons and gets pie in the face etc. He's known for his crazy neck ties he wears everyday.
Just a sad day for all the staff who now has to get used to another principal. The school hasn't hired anyone yet and today was his last day.

Leaving in the middle of the year?

M

Maggie Cummings

Hey,Jacqui ! It's Friday !

I personally hate the weekend. There's no races until Feb 21st. Football is boring since Joe Montana then Steve Young then Jerry Rice retired. There's no fun like the first Oakland Raiders, Kenny Stabler, George Blanda, Ben Davidson, Freddie Biletnikoff, I can't think of the name now of the other either tight end or wide receiver. A skinny black guy who was always getting into trouble, fights etc, but he could catch a football and become magic. There's too many rules, takes all the fun out of football, that 5 yard chuck rule, what??? No clothesline, no dance if you sack the q'back, no dancing in the end zone. I'm surprised they allow TeeBo to do what he did, and they have done the same thing in NASCAR, too many rules. All the cars are the same size exactly, all the engines are the same, the driver is held in place so seriously he needs a spotter to tell him how to drive. That's crap. They might as well put a robot behind the wheel and drive them like slot cars...end of rant, 'nuff said...
Good afternoon all....

M

Maggie Cummings

Heck, I always write a novel. They don't have to read it if they don't want. A lot of people don't read my manuscripts.... haha.

Sorry about your principal, but for once you weren't crying about Bob.:<3: Seriously tho, I'm sorry, I know what it's like to lose a good coworker.....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I now have two dogs. When my grandma passed away recently I took her dog in. I always promised her if something happened I would take her dog in so she would not worry about it

What kind of dog is it? And does it get along ok with your little dust mop?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Leaving in the middle of the year?

Another principal was leaving because of health issues and he applied for the job. It's only a few miles from here and it's a brand new school that opened this year in our district. Someone has big shoes to fill! He's one of a kind.