Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Greeting from behind the wheel of my Ford Pickup. I drove across town for a consultation with a client and here I sit because no one is home. I halfway hope I get stood up because making me wait for you doesn't start things off we'll.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Or well. Stupid phone. Really though, where are these people, I need the money so my tortoise doesn't have to sleep in a cardboard box!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Most airlines will allow an animal if the carrier fits under the seat in front. I'll call Stephanie and find out from her.
@yvonne, do you think this is possible?
Could your son bring him back as carry-on? A trip to the Dallas area would be much easier logistically than California. Hmm, brainstorming options.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Greeting from behind the wheel of my Ford Pickup. I drove across town for a consultation with a client and here I sit because no one is home. I halfway hope I get stood up because making me wait for you doesn't start things off we'll.

No call to warn you they have been held up?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Could your son bring him back as carry-on? A trip to the Dallas area would be much easier logistically than California. Hmm, brainstorming options.

Noel could get them to let her bring them on a plane. Lol

M

Maggie Cummings

Stephanie's husband is a captain for American, and he says airlines only allow dogs and cats. But my friend Misty, smuggled a Sulcata in the bottom of a duffle bag full of dirty clothes. She put him in the overhead bin and he flew from Hawaii to Denver.....I just have some of the most fun friends.
Somebody help with the gas and I'll drive the damn thing to DFW and then go to Houston and see Kelly. That would be a blast!!! Anybody wanna go???
ROAD TRIP I am always up for a road trip.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Or well. Stupid phone. Really though, where are these people, I need the money so my tortoise doesn't have to sleep in a cardboard box!

I hate that. It's happened to me a few times too. I make an appt. to do a yard inspection and get stood up. If those folks ever call me back I just tell them I have no tortoises for adoption.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I'll ask him his Airline, then contact them to see if he can do that.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I hate that. It's happened to me a few times too. I make an appt. to do a yard inspection and get stood up. If those folks ever call me back I just tell them I have no tortoises for adoption.

She showed up - traffic or something. Ditch me once and I'll forgive you, I'm just charging you a retainer up front for your next photography session. If I can get paid $50 to do nothing it's much less annoying!

gamera154

grand terrace ca
images
look what ifound