Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I just give everything away when I move.
We really don't have much to move since this place is too small for furniture. We share a beanbag in front of the TV and don't have couches, chairs *minus my one computer chair* no tables, no dressers, night stands, etc. The 1500sq ft house we are moving into is going to look super empty for a while.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Stayed home from work today and got two box turtles dropped off . They are captive breed so they say . If you live or willing to make a drive they could be yours . I will not ship them .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Forgot picture .

Attachments

• 1454706166113.jpg
    1454706166113.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Pretty boxies.

I am apparently running "Lacey's Home for Wayward Redfoots" as I have a waiting list for when I get moved and settled. Apparently people in Oregon don't really realize how active a redfoot is. Winter is rough here!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Too far to drive to you Mike, they are surely nice looking box turtles.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Any words of wisdom for a stressed out first time home buyer? We've picked the house, done the inspection and now we are awaiting the appraisal which is booked 2 weeks out. I believe we are doing a rehab loan so we can get a new roof put on it right away since the seller wont do it (it was a foreclosure so the bank owns it).
This is all new (stressful) territory for me.

Everyone buying their first home is nervous... nervous about mortgage payments, making ends meet after all is said and done. Don't sweat it. It'll all work out. After the first few months, you'll wonder why you worried so much about it :) I'm on my 4th home since 1980!

Myroli

Stayed home from work today and got two box turtles dropped off . They are captive breed so they say . If you live or willing to make a drive they could be yours . I will not ship them .
You live in texas right? I'd maybe be able to take at least one(if no one else will and I have time to get something set up), unless they're the same sex then I could maybe do both, I'll have to talk with my mom

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I would like them to stay together if I can .