Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I'm not sure why I'm on here right now! I need to clean and pack for our trip this afternoon!
I feel so unmotivated!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I'm not sure why I'm on here right now! I need to clean and pack for our trip this afternoon!
I feel so unmotivated!
Ugh! I think packing is the worst part of the trip! I don't like having to plan out what I'm going to wear:(

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Ugh! I think packing is the worst part of the trip! I don't like having to plan out what I'm going to wear:(

Same here! All the washing before hand then deciding! Of course as we drive off I'm thinking what I could have left behind. Oh well, I say!

The hard part for me is our pet sitter sleeps in our bed so I clean the whole house for her.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Cardboard boxes are taking over my 400sq foot apartment. I'm trying to pack up my (not so modest) camera collection to make space for when we really get into moving mode. That coupled with putting all of the back inventory that I can on my Etsy shop has left me buried in packing materials!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Cardboard boxes are taking over my 400sq foot apartment. I'm trying to pack up my (not so modest) camera collection to make space for when we really get into moving mode. That coupled with putting all of the back inventory that I can on my Etsy shop has left me buried in packing materials!

Yikes! Moving is so much work! We have moved about 7 times in 20 yrs and it never gets easier.
I did learn to pack early and eat out a lot about a week before the move!
Good luck!!