Pretend Chat 2.14

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I'm still on the fence about this Quesalupa. I don't know if it's as great as they're making it out to be.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am daydreaming about being able to open up Windows and let fresh air in. Going to be 70 tomorrow!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
This far, I think the best part of working nights is that Taco Bell is still open so you can get real good for breakfast

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Good evening!

And yes, the HVAC guy was servicing the heat pump and furnace. apparently the last tenants in the house I am buying didn't use the heat system so it sat for a couple of years. Luckily it has some good years left in it now that we had it serviced.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I'm still on the fence about this Quesalupa. I don't know if it's as great as they're making it out to be.
it never is

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I think I'll make a run for the border.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I haven't tried anything new yet, but I will eventually. Don't forget, it's only been a couple of weeks since I've gotten over my fear of the food preparer sneezing on my meal. Give me time.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I haven't tried anything new yet, but I will eventually. Don't forget, it's only been a couple of weeks since I've gotten over my fear of the food preparer sneezing on my meal. Give me time.

The good news is that from what I've heard, taco bell uses precooked meat so there less risk of ecoli or salmonella vs places that are "fresh".

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
The good news is that from what I've heard, taco bell uses precooked meat so there less risk of ecoli or salmonella vs places that are "fresh".
But, that doesn't take care of the germs from sneezing on your food, yucky!

Hi crew, I woke up with another headache. Oh boy, here we go again.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
All this talk about Taco Bell and I haven't had a single craving for it. McDonalds on the other hand, after a night of partying, is perfect. Mmmm salty grease.