Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The only thing I really like at Mickey D's is what I call their 39 cent burger (now a 1.39) I buy two, take them home, slather on the mayo, salt and pepper and yumm-mm-mm

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
The fries just haven't been the same since they took out the transfat.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
The good news is that from what I've heard, taco bell uses precooked meat so there less risk of ecoli or salmonella vs places that are "fresh".
hello chipotle :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
did you know that beaver tail taste like vanilla?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
that sounds dirty but its not

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Several years ago I bought a Dyson vacuum. Not the top of the line, but not a cheapy model either. I've been pretty happy with it. But i also wanted something easy to use when getting into the corners, cracks and crevices, so I also bought a Sears canister. I only use the vacuum and the hose, not the carpet vacuuming part.

When my sister was visiting and helping me by cleaning my house, she was using the Kenmore and vacuuming up the bird seeds along the edge of the carpet and around the legs of the furniture, then she branched out, on hands and knees and was using the hose across the expanse of carpet. I told her wait and went and got the rest of the vacuum, the wand and the floor attachment that includes a nice brush beater bar that lifts stuff off the surface of the carpet. Once we figured out how to get it all attached, she finished the rest of the room with the Kenmore.

It's been sitting in my living room since Maggie's visit.

Building a fire in a wood stove, carrying in wood, etc. is very dirty. You can't make one fire without adding all kinds of debris to your carpet. And I've been walking on all the detritus for a few weeks now. Well today I decided since that Kenmore was sitting right there, I might as well use it and clean the carpet in the living room and office (where the wood stove is).

OMG!!!!!!! I can't begin to tell you how well that Kenmore works compared to the Dyson. It picks up the particles so good! I really wasted my $$ getting the Dyson. Trouble is, I can't get the hose off the carpet attachment to use in the cracks and crevices.

gamera154

grand terrace ca
We are the crystal gems we'll always save the day and if you think we can't we can't we'll always find a way that's why this world believe in garnet amethyst and pearl and steven

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My parents have two vacuums. My mom swears by her new fancy canister vac and my dad still uses the Kirby that they got in 1985 when they were married. I remember being terrified of that thing. It was so powerful you could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose with it.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My step grandkids playing with Harry .

Attachments

• 1455848603836.jpg
    1455848603836.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 10

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
let me call you sweetheart......

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
the next time someone says you're drinking too much look at 'em say but that's impossible you're still ugly