Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Kid can't help who the parents are . They need a good home and food . I have that and love to give them . There's also a one year old beautiful girl . Sam is one funny little girl.

Attachments

• 1458077988062.jpg
    1458077988062.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 12

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
She looks sassy!

Our new addition is here! Her name is Rambo. She is definitely smaller than I expected, She is about 8 inches and 3# 4oz.Looks like even with quarantine times Vern may be too big to live with her and the other gal since he is a ruthless pervert. I'm going to give her a proper intro thread with lots of pictures shortly.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My day? I slept poorly, but I got the new tortoise. I've also achieved very little and I am trying to be okay with it because today is supposed to be my self imposed day off.
So long as no one ate the last of my ice cream I'll count today as a win.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here he is at 7mo. Two little tee firs are poking thru!!
His mom is in NY for business and my husband is in Korea. So I'm dealing with the ex wife! Ugh!

I hope that weed eater warms up for you:)

View attachment 167705
View attachment 167706

OMG! What a cutey pie! So when the folks aren't available it falls to his ex? Why is she even in the picture. Aren't you stable enough to be trusted?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
OMG! What a cutey pie! So when the folks aren't available it falls to his ex? Why is she even in the picture. Aren't you stable enough to be trusted?

There is only one parent for the baby and they live with my husbands ex wife. Which is the babies other grandma. So she did nights and I'm doing my normal days.
Before the baby came along I hadn't seen her in 15 yrs.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My son is trying to step up and be the father figure for these two kiddos . The only bad part is he still live at home . Due to the break up of his last girlfriend . The new girlfriend has these two kids . The boy she said was my sons from when the were dating in high school . Turns out DNA says nope . So she is his high school love reunited . I don't have any problems with that . It's three more people I have a problem with . So my boy is trying to find a rent house or buy his first house . Hopefully sooner than later . That's when you can really spoil the kiddos then send them home to drive them nuts . hahaha But its still fun to have them here . The only problem is I live in a small three bed room house . Not a five bed room house . I'm not planning on building more rooms either.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
My son is trying to step up and be the father figure for these two kiddos . The only bad part is he still live at home . Due to the break up of his last girlfriend . The new girlfriend has these two kids . The boy she said was my sons from when the were dating in high school . Turns out DNA says nope . So she is his high school love reunited . I don't have any problems with that . It's three more people I have a problem with . So my boy is trying to find a rent house or buy his first house . Hopefully sooner than later . That's when you can really spoil the kiddos then send them home to drive them nuts . hahaha But its still fun to have them here . The only problem is I live in a small three bed room house . Not a five bed room house . I'm not planning on building more rooms either.

I'm sure it's tough but it'll all workout in the end!
Helping them get on their feet is wonderful! You will have good karma:)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Good morning It's my Friday ! I get a four day weekend !

M

Maggie Cummings

I still can not get into yahoo mail because I forgit my password
My problem is that I had the password and the date I put it in written right here. (She pats the desk). I was typing an email, all the sudden the mail goes away and it wants my password, so I give it and it says, nope, does not match.So then it shuts off. So I finally got pissed and threw it off the deck and as it flew open I saw the darn screen come on to TFO. So I get TFO and Netflix. I hadda climb in the blackberries to get the machine. So I am REALLY being punished. No phone yet either.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Blackberries are the worst! I'm glad you are back online and a little less flooded. We are lucky that we have decently good drainage here, the horse pasture is pretty much a pond right now though.

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Super tired and overworked. So I'll just leave this here and go back to sleep and work and work and sleep. 34 hours into a week I'm facing 67 hours... Eeeesh I'm a bit overwhelmed!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1458172511.741653.jpg