Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
The appraiser just came back with a huge list of trivial issues that have to be fixed in the house for financing. To say I am panicked may be an understatement. I hate the place that we are in so much right now.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The appraiser just came back with a huge list of trivial issues that have to be fixed in the house for financing. To say I am panicked may be an understatement. I hate the place that we are in so much right now.

If they are trivial, no sweat. Take them one at a time and stop looking at the whole list. The whole list looking just will set you back mentally and physically.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Mine aren't, but in the nearby city, I saw blooming tulips, daffodils, and hyacinth. Spring is here and so are cold nights back again. 26 is ecpected I think it is Friday and Saturday nights

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
As I am working in my yards, I wonder why does stinging nettle get to be my first and best growing plant. o_O

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Today was my baby boy's birthday. He is in TX at some work related thing. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Guess I should put away my phone, go to the bathroom and tuck in my shirt, then go clock in for the night.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Good one ! With all my projects that's what my bank looks like . Just got a 99 Acura for 150.00 bucks . Just needs a back window . Giving it to my son's girlfriend . Everything works drives good . My buddy is moving and didn't want to take it to the new house . So my son and I are giving it a tune-up . Then away she goes.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good one ! With all my projects that's what my bank looks like . Just got a 99 Acura for 150.00 bucks . Just needs a back window . Giving it to my son's girlfriend . Everything works drives good . My buddy is moving and didn't want to take it to the new house . So my son and I are giving it a tune-up . Then away she goes.
Good deal!