Pretend Chat 2.14

meech008

5 Year Member
I use it for everything that I would use regular peanut butter. I put it on toast for my breakfast, I use the powder for peanut butter cookies and my favorite thing to do with it is put it into my meal shakes. I have a banana flavored one that I make and I'll put a tablespoon in there for a little extra protein. It's really very good and I like the texture when I rehydrate it.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I use it for everything that I would use regular peanut butter. I put it on toast for my breakfast, I use the powder for peanut butter cookies and my favorite thing to do with it is put it into my meal shakes. I have a banana flavored one that I make and I'll put a tablespoon in there for a little extra protein. It's really very good and I like the texture when I rehydrate it.

Why use powder rather then normal?

meech008

5 Year Member
Why use powder rather then normal?
I use it mostly because I adore peanut butter but don't love how much sugar goes into it and that its 200 calories a serving. The powdered brand that I use only has 45 calories per serving and I THINK it has more protein than regular peanut butter but I could be wrong. The powdered kind also comes in a chocolate peanut butter kind too but I haven't tried that because I don't particularly care for chocolate.

meech008

5 Year Member
I don't think I've had this one. I have heard of it though. Once I tried Walden Farms PB and it was gross!
It definitely took some getting used to for sure. It threw me off at first because it is not sweet like Jif peanut butter at ALL. Now though, I love it. I love the slight "grit" from the rehydrated peanuts. I know it sounds gross but to me it's like if I pulsed some peanuts and made my own peanut butter.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It definitely took some getting used to for sure. It threw me off at first because it is not sweet like Jif peanut butter at ALL. Now though, I love it. I love the slight "grit" from the rehydrated peanuts. I know it sounds gross but to me it's like if I pulsed some peanuts and made my own peanut butter.

I get the grit part. I like the gritty feeling when they polish your teeth at a cleaning.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My intestines are so angry and I don't know whyyyyy.