Pretend Chat 2.14

juli11

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Europe
You mean forever and ever, or just Spring break? If you've graduated, Congratulations!!!! What are your plans now?

We don't really have spring here. Still cold. My testudos are in hibernation since 6 months now..
No forever! I only write 4 exams but I have now two weeks for learning. I gonna holidays two times and than I start working in summer..

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
We had a very funny slogan for finishing :D
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1458600169.070940.jpg
Sorry the pictures is the wrong way around but is there anybody who understand that? :D

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Sushi and hibachi with friends who work at the sister club to my gym. Since we have the same job but aren't technically coworkers it just works, because we all deal with the same crap.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1458606936.346953.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We don't really have spring here. Still cold. My testudos are in hibernation since 6 months now..
No forever! I only write 4 exams but I have now two weeks for learning. I gonna holidays two times and than I start working in summer..

Congrats! What work?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
sarcasm is the ability to insult idiot without them realizing it. of course if they do eventually figure it out you better run because they're going to be angry.

juli11

5 Year Member
Europe
Reminds me of "where's the rum?" For some reason! I'm sure that's not right though!

No it's ambivalent. "rum" means in German over but "Rum" means the alcohol. So it means 12 years over or 12 years Rum :D