Clovis, CA
Are we having fun yet?

MIss%20America%20Contestants.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I only say bless you twice when you sneeze, if you sneeze a third time I assume your a demon and must be destroyed

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Replied to Mikes other post, sorry wrong reply.....
But I don't want to live with so many people. Oregon has no people. I can go into the Safeway on Saturday and there's maybe 3 people in there. I was born and raised in Calif. S.F. to be exact. Now, I might be thinking about King City, or the 5 cities(my grand kid family lives in Pismo.) Gonna be in the low 50's today with, guess what.....RAIN!!! I have to go thru pouring, and I mean pouring rain to feed in the tort shed. I have to wear rubber boots and have slipped and fallen in the mud, where it used to be Bob's grass. All the torts should be outside now. It bothers me they're not. For the next week we have...wait for it.......RAIN and 50 daytime and high 30's at night. Really looking forward to this week. I do plan on washing the mud dirt etc off my car, and let it rain on a clean car. Man these new tires slide on the wet. I can do easy donuts in an intersection. In fact, (don't tell my sis) I went into an empty parking lot yesterday and simply fooled around. I found I can only do consecutive 3 donuts before I start to lose it. I practiced drifting, man, I'd like to get into that, only I'm not Chinese, they are the best at it. A cop was called by someone. So I got a visit, and this is exactly what he said, (I knew him) "I'd like to arrest you for reckless driving, but you weren't reckless, you really have control of that car" "So I'll give you a trespassing ticket. The jerk.
It was fun ! Haha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Boat ramps are a fun place to hangout and have a laugh. Correct me if I'm wrong ,but the boat goes in the water not the truck an trailer .

1458703475749.jpg

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Boat ramps are a fun place to hangout and have a laugh. Correct me if I'm wrong ,but the boat goes in the water not the truck an trailer .
Simply a tight left which wasn't needed. Another reason to have tow service on your auto insurance, what is it? $25 maybe $50 a year?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Found out yesterday that someone filed a tax return in our name and they were expecting a refund! Not anymore!!
They had all our info!
I hope they catch them!!
We now have a special password from the IRS.

How did you find out?

M

Maggie Cummings

Should I brag that it is suppose to be almost 80 today and then a chance of snow I think tomorrow night?

you know I was teasing. We have...rain, (woops! Surprise) 40 degrees, and I am so sick of this weather and my torts not being able to get outside. So 'maybe' I am thinking about and looking elsewhere. Nobody to stay here for. Hard work tho, but I kinda was hoping to get some help from Oregon TFO. I'm thinking about starting on my birthday, May 9th. My neighbor is going to help me pack, then hire someone to clean the house and stage it and nowadays ask $30k more than it's worth. Then look out sun, here I come. But I am making a trip in middle April first.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
you know I was teasing. We have...rain, (woops! Surprise) 40 degrees, and I am so sick of this weather and my torts not being able to get outside. So 'maybe' I am thinking about and looking elsewhere. Nobody to stay here for. Hard work tho, but I kinda was hoping to get some help from Oregon TFO. I'm thinking about starting on my birthday, May 9th. My neighbor is going to help me pack, then hire someone to clean the house and stage it and nowadays ask $30k more than it's worth. Then look out sun, here I come. But I am making a trip in middle April first.

Sounds like a wonderful plan!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
They took JJ (grandson) in for a postop appt yesterday and found out his lung was filling with liquid. So he is back in the hospital , so they can drain it and try to figure out why it happened

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have wood covering the Windows at the brown house, so it is ready to read down the porch. Yesterday, I painted the wood so it blends in and looks better. Also got a few bags of mulch out down. Hope to get a few more bags today and get them down too.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Do you compare your bank statement to the slips you get from merchants? My daughter was telling me about a friend who had horrible service at a restaurant. She left no tip. When she checked her bank statement, she found a $7 tip had been added.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Do you compare your bank statement to the slips you get from merchants? My daughter was telling me about a friend who had horrible service at a restaurant. She left no tip. When she checked her bank statement, she found a $7 tip had been added.

Well, that's why you have to $0--
Or at least draw a line through the tip section and write in the total.