Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You're way more productive than I am today! I did run to the store but I have a huge headache and this baby won't stay asleep today. Usually it's 9:30-12ish but today nada! Just a couple cat naps while I'm trying to care for the torts and get lunch ready for my friend who is coming on her lunch break.
I never get headaches!

I hardly ever get them either.

When the baby's awake do you have to always be entertaining him, or are there times that he entertains himself?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I hardly ever get them either.

When the baby's awake do you have to always be entertaining him, or are there times that he entertains himself?

Well, let's just say he is beginning to entertain himself. I can put him in the high chair while I do the kitchen or just play on the floor for a few minutes.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
The house has black mold. I know I am not supposed to cuss here so please just mentally imagine a string of expletives cascading from my mouth with the fury of a flood stage waterfall.
Now to decide, do I buy a house that needs another $8k of work on top of the $10k that we already financed for a rehab loan or do I cut and run and consider the $1,000 we have into the process a lesson learned about thinking positively and trying to be an optimist.

word-vomit.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Is there any way to have the previous owners take care of some of these problems?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's Friday ! I'd cut and run . You will find something better .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have followers ! 19 of them wow ! A little over 11000 post . Holy crap !

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
The house has black mold. I know I am not supposed to cuss here so please just mentally imagine a string of expletives cascading from my mouth with the fury of a flood stage waterfall.
Now to decide, do I buy a house that needs another $8k of work on top of the $10k that we already financed for a rehab loan or do I cut and run and consider the $1,000 we have into the process a lesson learned about thinking positively and trying to be an optimist.

word-vomit.jpg

I feel for you! I guess it depends on how much you love the house.

If not, walking away and starting over would be my choice.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I feel for you! I guess it depends on how much you love the house.

If not, walking away and starting over would be my choice.

We are asking the bank to drop the price of the house in light of recent information. My contractor is a good friend and with all of the BS that the appraiser called we still need $15k in repairs.

I am ready to cut and run if they don't budge on the price. It's kind of a mess.