Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Where are you moving ? Are you going back to Cali ,going back to Cali?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I keep telling myself the rain will stop soon. I miss living in Washington, but we can't leave this area because Chris has kids here.
When the time comes we can help with some heavy lifting.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am jealous. Jeff's truck has been broke down since Thursday night, so he is in a model til Monday. I told him folks are gonna start talkin'. The man spends more time in motels with folks other then his wife. :rolleyes:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Easter plans, any of you?

A lady that I adopted a larger sulcata to called me up yesterday and told me that she had recently moved and now lives just a mile or so down the street from me. I stopped by her house on the way home from running errands and during our visit she invited me over for pot luck on Sunday. I thought that was nice of her. But you all know that I won't go, right?

My plans are to continue cleaning up the weeds around the property and try to get it looking ship shape.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Something is wrong. I washed my bag of dirty socks and ended up with 13 matched pairs. It is not the 13 that worries me, but rather that they all had mates.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I just stopped at local gas station to fill up my car and ended up buying a box of four sugar cookies. I wish you could see how beautiful they are and each one has a pink rose bud on it.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The rain has stopped and the sun shone through for like five minutes before clouds blocked it again. At 42, it's a tad chilly.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
A lady that I adopted a larger sulcata to called me up yesterday and told me that she had recently moved and now lives just a mile or so down the street from me. I stopped by her house on the way home from running errands and during our visit she invited me over for pot luck on Sunday. I thought that was nice of her. But you all know that I won't go, right?

My plans are to continue cleaning up the weeds around the property and try to get it looking ship shape.

Nope, you won't go!! But that was sweet of her!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Tom says he uses something from Lowe's called "Pathway bark." But pine might come from a forest too. Send a PM to Tom and ask him if this is what he uses.