Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Congrats, having been to you house many times and seen your incubators full of eggs, it's nice to hear about a 100% hatch, even if they are Leopards......:<3:

And good morning to most of you....WE HAVE SUN!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Well, Will can't come this week-end. He's coming next week-end. That means I either have to keep the house clean for another whole week, or else clean it again next week. Oh lordy! The things we have to endure in our old age.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I hate it when I have an appointment of any kind. Because I live in the country, it takes a minimum of a half hour to get from my house to anywhere. My doctor appointments are usually about 45 minutes away. It takes me about 30-45 minutes to get ready. But I'm so worried about being late that I usually start early. Then I sit here, all cleaned up and dressed, waiting for time to leave. I don't have to be at the doctor's until 10:45, and I'll be leaving about 10, and here I sit, waiting for time to pass.

My daughter is totally different. She can work outside, doing her gardening or taking care of the animals, whatever, right up until about an hour before she has to start getting ready. Me? I'm getting ready all morning.

I had skin cancers on my face several years ago, and since then, my skin doctor wants to see me annually to check me all over to see if any of them came back. So far so good.