Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man I was secretly videoing my son and his friends singing Wrecking Ball and my phone died right as it was over . I was going to post it on Facebook to embarrass them . Totally sucks !

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Kathy, how is the diet?

I'm actually loving it!! It's my 5th time starting. I'm lifetime .
Their connect app has so many inspirational stories and pics!!
Lots of before and afters pics!
It keeps me motivated! Everyone posts wonderful recipes . I have more energy and lost 6# in 2 weeks!
My tummy and face are getting smaller! I can eat pizza or cake if I want! No fake food.
There are people who have lost over 100# and still losing!
I'm doing it for me and my health!
I also have a spring in my step now after 2 weeks!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It keeps me motivated! Everyone posts wonderful recipes . I have more energy and lost 6# in 2 weeks!
My tummy and face are getting smaller! I can eat pizza or cake if I want! No fake food.

I don't remember that you looked like you had a weight problem when you were here. Glad it's working for you. Makes it all worthwhile when you can start seeing the results.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Man I was secretly videoing my son and his friends singing Wrecking Ball and my phone died right as it was over . I was going to post it on Facebook to embarrass them . Totally sucks !

Can't you put it on the charger and still post it after you've been charged?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've been dilly dallying long enough. Guess it's time to get my act together and get busy. No special plans for the day, just doing what looks like it needs doing once I get outside and start working. I really would like to take my mower into the back yard and get that grass under control. I've been putting it off because I don't know if the battery is charged after sitting so long unused in the garage - that and my garage is black widow heaven and I don't want to take a chance on being bitten because they've nested in my mower. Oh well...... here I go!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Can't you put it on the charger and still post it after you've been charged?
Tried that video was lost . Sucked ! By the way going to a birthday party for a five year old girl that loves turtles. But her parents will not let her have a real one. So I'm going shopping for the realest looking turtle ever . Any ideas where to find one ?

M

Maggie Cummings

Actually Yvonne, after thinking about it, you are lucky she didn't back up sideways on the bank, she might have rolled that new van.....lol

M

Maggie Cummings

When I get old I want to drive for Ubero_Oo_O

You are old! I would too but no real person could fit in my back seat and I would have to drive my IROC slower and differently with someone in it, no thanks.
Alone, driving a fast car knowing I'm gonna die anyway, gives me a sort of a strange freedom, I get tickets enough for 6 people, I live in a small town and all the sheriffs know my car, but having my license suspended or taken away sure wouldn't stop me from driving. On the other hand, it would be a fun way to make some extra money. But I don't like having people in my Camaro.....:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

they do need to be plugged in from time to time.
That video of Justin playing "Stairway to Heaven" was heaven. OMG! He's good and he took me back in time and gave me goosebumples......oh man....Rock on kid!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

sounds fantastic!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Actually Yvonne, after thinking about it, you are lucky she didn't back up sideways on the bank, she might have rolled that new van.....lol

That's just it, Maggie. She WASN'T backing up, she was driving forward and still managed to hit the flower bed timbers and break the tree branch.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Tried that video was lost . Sucked ! By the way going to a birthday party for a five year old girl that loves turtles. But her parents will not let her have a real one. So I'm going shopping for the realest looking turtle ever . Any ideas where to find one ?

So, they aren't super realistic, but Toy'R'Us has adorable stuffed tortoises. Big green cuddly guys, I use mine as a pillow....cuz I'm an adult and totally don't sleep with a stuffed animal.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
they do need to be plugged in from time to time.
That video of Justin playing "Stairway to Heaven" was heaven. OMG! He's good and he took me back in time and gave me goosebumples......oh man....Rock on kid!!!
It fills like yesterday he asked how do you play smoke on the water . So I showed him then bam .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
So, they aren't super realistic, but Toy'R'Us has adorable stuffed tortoises. Big green cuddly guys, I use mine as a pillow....cuz I'm an adult and totally don't sleep with a stuffed animal.
I found one that swims . All is good in the world of a five year old girl.