Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
If my internet buddies watch the voice checkout a friend of mine . His name is Sundance Head . Very awesome southern country/blues singer and guitarist. Everyone's vote counts in the coming days . Thanks

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Steven: You and Irene actually went underwater with some sort of air helmets? Neat.

I get the impression you saw a few sea turtles.

M

Maggie Cummings

If my internet buddies watch the voice checkout a friend of mine . His name is Sundance Head . Very awesome southern country/blues singer and guitarist. Everyone's vote counts in the coming days . Thanks

Well, I am usually ignored here. But by 2 of my 4th or 5th favorite people???
OMG!!!! You know Sundance??? What a freaking voice, and what a different choice he made for a coach. Didn't he not pick Blake? Didn't he take Alicia? I am forgetting now, but I loved his voice I loved that he sang Otis Redding, he was MY kind of music. He so far will have my vote.
I HATE Miley Cyrus, if she was my daughter, with that twerking and tongue thing, half dressed she'd get her a** beat. But I have to say that even tho she looked stupid, she was funny as heck, and in fact, I laughed at those four coaches out loud. What a good show that was last night. And the rapport (?) between the 4 is great. Miley popped some crack off to Adam Levine and it was so funny I spit Mt. Dew thru my nose, (she caught me by surprise) and even the audience clapped and yelled.
Personally, I think that they need to dump the singers and make some sitcom for those 4. It was simply one of the best "Voice" shows I have seen since it started.
So come on turtle and tortoise people, cat and dog people maybe even fish people, vote for SUNDANCE

M

Maggie Cummings

BTW, who made up that word twerking? Is it actually in the dictionary ? It's disgusting!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I can't remember if I told you about William coming up here this past week-end. If I did, you can just skip over this post. If I didn't, you can still skip over...you have my permission! :D

So William came up from San Diego to pick up 10 baby leopard tortoises to take home and sell. He brought me two cases of zucchini and a case of some sort of melon. He also brought me a wine cooler so that I can diapause my south african leopard eggs.

And while he was here, he started on the replacement of my box turtle's fence. The original fence is grape stakes, pounded down into the ground about 3" and bound together at the top by screwing them into a horizontal 2x4.

Occasionally my neighbors will bring me a box turtle that they find wandering down the street, and try though I might, I've never been able to find where they are escaping. So I figured I just need to replace the whole outside perimeter fence.

There wasn't much time to finish the whole thing, but William was able to build two sides for me. We set it up so that the original fence stayed in place while he worked on the new fence on the outside of the original. And even though we were careful, he still found two wanderers outside the fence.

So I've been working on finishing up. Yesterday I put cement stepping stones under the fence so the bottom board doesn't sit on the dirt (termites and wood rot). And today I capped the finished fence and started demolishing the grape stake part. What a dirty job.

I'll show pictures when it's all finished and cleaned up.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well, I am usually ignored here. But by 2 of my 4th or 5th favorite people???
OMG!!!! You know Sundance??? What a freaking voice, and what a different choice he made for a coach. Didn't he not pick Blake? Didn't he take Alicia? I am forgetting now, but I loved his voice I loved that he sang Otis Redding, he was MY kind of music. He so far will have my vote.
I HATE Miley Cyrus, if she was my daughter, with that twerking and tongue thing, half dressed she'd get her a** beat. But I have to say that even tho she looked stupid, she was funny as heck, and in fact, I laughed at those four coaches out loud. What a good show that was last night. And the rapport (?) between the 4 is great. Miley popped some crack off to Adam Levine and it was so funny I spit Mt. Dew thru my nose, (she caught me by surprise) and even the audience clapped and yelled.
Personally, I think that they need to dump the singers and make some sitcom for those 4. It was simply one of the best "Voice" shows I have seen since it started.
So come on turtle and tortoise people, cat and dog people maybe even fish people, vote for SUNDANCE
Been busy today. Yes Maggie he picked Blake. He wanted to go with that one Chick but she didn't turn for him . Just wait till he plays his songs . He's an awesome musician. Next time checkout his guitar it has no bottom string or tuning peg . They filmed that like a month age but just now aired it . He's putting our small town on the map .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
BTW, who made up that word twerking? Is it actually in the dictionary ? It's disgusting!!!
I don't know the answer to your question here . But I do know if the girl has a butt it sure is fun to watch . Hahahahaha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
McEvil says hello Maggie.

Attachments

• 1474403772784.jpg
    1474403772784.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 13

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Maggie if you look really close you can see her two different colored eyes . One is blue the other is lite brown .

M

Maggie Cummings

Maggie if you look really close you can see her two different colored eyes . One is blue the other is lite brown .

Is that natural, or contacts, it's kewl whatever!!!!!

Tell her Corvallis has a Roller Derby team! The Sick Town Dirty Dames.....