Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

She has such a sister? :p

Well, I'm her sis alright, I'm just not sure I'm a beloved sis. I make her mad and embarrass her a lot, especially on TFO. We are very different. She's the good straight arrow sister, and I am , well, I am who I am, the exact opposite of her. And yes, I know if it wasn't for her, you one way moderators would have me gone, a long time ago. I'm outspoken, but not too stupid. But , frankly, I love her beyond words, and I hope I die before her. So that's my confession this morning.
I go see a lawyer this afternoon, We're suing State Farm, Budget and [name deleted] He's the drunk that hit me without ANY insurance. He hit MY BELOVED IROC-Z, causing almost $3000 worth of damage to the right side of my car. Oh, he ran a red light.

I have been called "grouchy" a lot lately, the car thing is not going well. and 3 other major things have kinda thrown me. Plus they are saying I had a mini stroke 2 weeks ago. I'm done, I know I am not liked here, but I stay because TFO is a major part of my life, and I hang around just to irritate the moderators. You see, "I" get into trouble, but the person who said something or called ME names to set me off are NEVER given warnings. Guess I'd better shut up before Y calls me again. Yes, I am confessing to the whole public, I cause her a lot of trouble on TFO.

Now members of TFO, bet I get another "official warning" because of what I have just said, believing it is the truth. When actually, I have deleted what I said about the moderators as a whole, but you can imagine. They are trying to ban me, so I walk a fine line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Well, I'm her sis alright, I'm just not sure I'm a beloved sis. I make her mad and embarrass her a lot, especially on TFO. We are very different. She's the good straight arrow sister, and I am , well, I am who I am, the exact opposite of her. And yes, I know if it wasn't for her, you one way moderators would have me gone, a long time ago. I'm outspoken, but not too stupid. But , frankly, I love her beyond words, and I hope I die before her. So that's my confession this morning.
I go see a lawyer this afternoon, We're suing State Farm, Budget and [name deleted] He's the drunk that hit me without ANY insurance. He hit MY BELOVED IROC-Z, causing almost $3000 worth of damage to the right side of my car. Oh, he ran a red light.

I have been called "grouchy" a lot lately, the car thing is not going well. and 3 other major things have kinda thrown me. Plus they are saying I had a mini stroke 2 weeks ago. I'm done, I know I am not liked here, but I stay because TFO is a major part of my life, and I hang around just to irritate the moderators. You see, "I" get into trouble, but the person who said something or called ME names to set me off are NEVER given warnings. Guess I'd better shut up before Y calls me again. Yes, I am confessing to the whole public, I cause her a lot of trouble on TFO.

Now members of TFO, bet I get another "official warning" because of what I have just said, believing it is the truth. When actually, I have deleted what I said about the moderators as a whole, but you can imagine. They are trying to ban me, so I walk a fine line.

Maggie, personally I love your attitude. You say what you think. I would hate to see you gone.

P.S. You are are one of the few I can try to tease.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Maggie that's what makes this place so fun to hangout and shoot the **** . You never know what you're going to say . Hahahahaha you have members here that you can call a friend . Yeah you're crazy as hell but it's funny .

M

Maggie Cummings

Maggie that's what makes this place so fun to hangout and shoot the **** . You never know what you're going to say . Hahahahaha you have members here that you can call a friend . Yeah you're crazy as hell but it's funny .

Yeah, and when I can't live alone any longer, guess who's house I'm heading to??????!

M

Maggie Cummings

Maggie, personally I love your attitude. You say what you think. I would hate to see you gone.

P.S. You are are one of the few I can try to tease.

Sincerely, thank you very much, now send me that damn kitten!

I knew you'd delete his name, but I put it everywhere on Facebook, they don't seem to have any rules, too much "F" words, even for me......I don't think I like it much. But I'm on Kyle Busch's page and that's really fun. If you think I'm mean go on one of those pages. I don't even post. Man, they can say anything and they're as a whole pretty mean. I always think that in person those people wouldn't say anything like what they post, but I will and do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sincerely, thank you very much, now send me that damn kitten!

I knew you'd delete his name, but I put it everywhere on Facebook, they don't seem to have any rules, too much "F" words, even for me......I don't think I like it much. But I'm on Kyle Busch's page and that's really fun. If you think I'm mean go on one of those pages. I don't even post. Man, they can say anything and they're as a whole pretty mean. I always think that in person those people wouldn't say anything like what they post, but I will and do.

I didn't delete anything.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
She's getting married this coming Saturday? Well good luck and congratulations to both of them. Hope your knee is all better by then.

M

Maggie Cummings

I actually got a lawyer! Wow.To start off with he's suing Budget for 10 grand for renting a car to a man without insurance, or asking him for proof of insurance. And the rest is boring. He's thinking we might be able to sue the cop who didn't ask him for proof of insurance either. She sure asked me tho....it's my sweet and loving personality that makes them treat me like that...:mad:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I actually got a lawyer! Wow.To start off with he's suing Budget for 10 grand for renting a car to a man without insurance, or asking him for proof of insurance. And the rest is boring. He's thinking we might be able to sue the cop who didn't ask him for proof of insurance either. She sure asked me tho....it's my sweet and loving personality that makes them treat me like that...:mad:

Isn't that against the law to ask for one person to give it, but not the other? A type of profiling.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
So, the joy of inhabiting a house for a friend until they can legally flip it is that it has been empty for years and now that it's being lived in all of the possible things that can go wrong are. I guess I can wash my dishes in the bathtub until the waterlines into the kitchen are replaced.

(but I'm totally getting what I paid for, 1/3 of the rent of my last place so I'm not even remotely upset)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I am fine. my knee is good. Might even be able to walk my daughter down the aisle Saturday without limping.

You?
Freaking awesome is how I am . Got to ride my bike yesterday and let loose a little. Rode out to see my beautiful wife play roller derby. She got hit in the nose on the video I posted in Facebook. Then came back to jam getting 25 points . Awesome match up last night .

M

Maggie Cummings

McEvil is just awesome period. Especially for putting up with you....I'm going to Facebook

M

Maggie Cummings

Isn't that against the law to ask for one person to give it, but not the other? A type of profiling.

She told me I was hostile toward her. (me???) Ha. She wouldn't give him a ticket for running a red light "because I didn't see him"....so I say with all my good Catholic background, "bit*h, you calling me a freakin (use your imagine on that f word) liar???". Take a piece of advice, don't talk to a cop like that, even IF you are right. I told her he had been drinking and I wanted her to do a breathalyzer, Dumb broad says"I don't smell any alcohol". So I say, "I am 30 years sober, 'I' CAN smell alcohol"!
To make a long boring story shorter, He did not receive a ticket for running a red light, for no insurance, none for drinking and driving and none for causing an accident or for calling me a "white 'B' " and threatening to "beat your a**" So we are suing the cop too. She did not do her job, which is to ask for license and registration, and PROOF OF FREAKIN INSURANCE.
She knows me as she has arrested me twice. So we are going to claim, extreme prejudice. It goes on and on. But I feel so much relief from the stress, knowing a professional tells me my feeling of resentment against State Farm and the cop are normal.
Wait...me?...normal? Not on your life!!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Our Bali Trip.......

Happy wife, Happy life ;);););)

P1240977.JPG P1240978.JPG P1240979.JPG P1240951.JPG IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 4