Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sure did ! Hahahahaha I'm evil like that . That's why I'm Mr McEvil . Hahahahaha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
This is what's for dinner tonight! The hot wifey makes a mean beef stew with corn bread .

Attachments

• 1473985266328.jpg
    1473985266328.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 9
M

Maggie Cummings

This is what's for dinner tonight! The hot wifey makes a mean beef stew with corn bread .

Now that sounds delish, but no pictures??? We had to look at dead bloody lookin shrimp, but no pix of dead cow???:<3:

Oh heck, you did post a pix and it looks really good. You might try overnight shipping if you loved me....Remember, I'm not allowed to cook unless it says Stouffer's on it.:( hahahaha

M

Maggie Cummings

Morning Ms Maggie.

Seriously, it's too bad you can't get that kitten to me. What happened to Mama? You said you are trying to feed 2? What a pain. What are you feeding them?

Well, I have been up all night, got all my inside chores done. Got a day to do nothing, as usual. I waited all my working life to be retired, it sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man,the hot wifey cooked some awesome tacos. No pics all gone . Belly full time to nap.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I would never condone feeding your Tortoise a bite of chicken nugget...but if you did it might look something like this:
1474075625486.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

Man,the hot wifey cooked some awesome tacos. No pics all gone . Belly full time to nap.

creep, Stouffer's doesn't make tacos, and that's what all my neighbors tell me, I can only cook if it reads Stouffer's on the box.. I know if I'm actually cooking it's done when both smoke alarms go off. I'd kill for some real food. Tritip, London broil, any steak etc. I'm a freakin carnivore, I need MEAT grrr

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I had a chicken named nugget that ate chicken nuggets . Hahahahaha I know it was wrong to feed his family to him . Hahahahaha

Last edited:
M

Maggie Cummings

I had a Gopherous agassizii that would stalk and eat blue belly's. (lizards)
Good morning Jacqui...and all the others.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I have been dreading today for a while now. I have a wedding reception to photograph tonight and my very difficult ex will be there because he is friends with the bride. Here's to hoping I can avoid him in a room with only 30 other people.