Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hey, everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your week-end. I've got out of town company and he's putting up a new box turtle fence for me. I've taken a 'before' picture and when he goes home this afternoon, I'll take an 'after' picture and post them here. Wouldn't you just know it? We've had lovely Autumn type weather the past couple weeks, but this week-end we jumped back into summer. Almost triple digits. And in the afternoon the box turtle yard is in full sun. Will brought me a couple crates of the prettiest zucchini you ever saw, and a crate of melons...those white ones. He shops at some sort of restaurant supply place where he lives. We have one here too, but it's way over on the west side of town and I don't drive out of my comfort zone.

M

Maggie Cummings

Hey, everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your week-end. I've got out of town company and he's putting up a new box turtle fence for me. I've taken a 'before' picture and when he goes home this afternoon, I'll take an 'after' picture and post them here. Wouldn't you just know it? We've had lovely Autumn type weather the past couple weeks, but this week-end we jumped back into summer. Almost triple digits. And in the afternoon the box turtle yard is in full sun. Will brought me a couple crates of the prettiest zucchini you ever saw, and a crate of melons...those white ones. He shops at some sort of restaurant supply place where he lives. We have one here too, but it's way over on the west side of town and I don't drive out of my comfort zone.

I'm glad he's doing that for you. however, I liked that little fence, maybe you can use it to surround a small wildflower garden.........or, save it for your beloved sis!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

SURPRISE- SURPRISE- the Willamette Valley in Oregon has........wait for it............RAIN
:):):):rolleyes:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Do any of you suffer from migraines that are triggered by changes in barometric pressure? I'm dying here. I woke up at 5 and felt it coming so I isolated myself in a dark room with no sound, took some drugs and went back to sleep. I still feel like crap.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Do any of you suffer from migraines that are triggered by changes in barometric pressure? I'm dying here. I woke up at 5 and felt it coming so I isolated myself in a dark room with no sound, took some drugs and went back to sleep. I still feel like crap.
I don't but a friend of mine does. Massive headache so whenever it rains.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I've been in bed all day. I just woke up again and I feel better, but still jittery.

I never connected my migraines to the weather until I dated someone else with the same trigger. We were useless any time a storm system rolled through.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Greetings from the beanbag chair. Today has been useless.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Have I ever told you how much I dislike trains? In my village you have to cross a double track, so I have to deal a lot with them.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

so where are those pictures?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hit and sunny here. 80a today and 90s tomorrow. Of course, Saturday for the outside wedding, they are saying rain.