Pretend Chat 2.14

M

Maggie Cummings

Well happy holidays all. Still don't know where moderator #3 is. Doesn't answer her phone and she hasn't posted.
And I did ask a question, ya'll rarely answer me.....What do I do with dead Bob sticking out of the mud???????

HELP!!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Oh no! I can't image seeing him sticking out of the mud:(
Can you cover him with a tarp until you can do something permanent?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I forgot to say I am offically flooded. I have to almost swim to go feed the tort in the tort shed. I'd bring him in, but he's such a horrible animal. I'd rather swim.....all my tort pens are flooded. Bob's carapace is sticking out of the mud. What the heck do I do about that?????
Bob's way of reminding me Christmas was his favorite season? Freakin sad. Very sad, miserable. BUT, what do I do about it?

Wait until the water recedes then pile more dirt on top of him.

I love ham.

Ham is ok, but a couple years ago my daughter had me over and she had bought a ham from the honey baked ham store. Now THAT was the best ham I'd ever tasted!!

Good morning!

Hi Jacqui! What are you doing up? You should be sleeping to get ready to work tonight.
Well happy holidays all. Still don't know where moderator #3 is. Doesn't answer her phone and she hasn't posted.
And I did ask a question, ya'll rarely answer me.....What do I do with dead Bob sticking out of the mud???????

HELP!!!

I answered you. I'm here! You called when I was working outside.

Good Morning TFO! ! ! !

I'm no help for you Maggie! ! ! Sorry~~

Happy raining Saturday!

Hi Steven!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Wait until the water recedes then pile more dirt on top of him.

Ham is ok, but a couple years ago my daughter had me over and she had bought a ham from the honey baked ham store. Now THAT was the best ham I'd ever tasted!!

Hi Jacqui! What are you doing up? You should be sleeping to get ready to work tonight.

I answered you. I'm here! You called when I was working outside.

Hi Steven!
Good Morning Yvonne! ! ! ! !

M

Maggie Cummings

I just worry so much about her and she doesn't even know. I can't remember the last time she was doing chores at 7:30 in the dark. (she;s gonna say she was putting her tortoises to bed) Watch....:<3:

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi Sis, hope you had your kind of a good holiday. I sure did. I made one of the best hams I ever made. Will have thirds today......Damn rain tho, car is all muddy, front yard is drowning. And all the water goes down into my carport, floods the shed and I have to go through water to get in my car. I keep a towel on the floor for my wet feet. Then the excitment happens, I drive a car that's all engine and no weight. I call him the "squirrel" in the winter. Does crappy in the water and great on the ice and snow......
well, I'm off again, gonna try for the third time to clean my house. This time I won't turn on the TV....lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Sis, hope you had your kind of a good holiday. I sure did. I made one of the best hams I ever made. Will have thirds today......Damn rain tho, car is all muddy, front yard is drowning. And all the water goes down into my carport, floods the shed and I have to go through water to get in my car. I keep a towel on the floor for my wet feet. Then the excitment happens, I drive a car that's all engine and no weight. I call him the "squirrel" in the winter. Does crappy in the water and great on the ice and snow......
well, I'm off again, gonna try for the third time to clean my house. This time I won't turn on the TV....lol

Each day is like the last here in my cave. But that's the way I like it. I had my turkey dinner last week.

My truck is pretty squirrely on wet pavement too. I have to take off from the stop sign very slowly or the tires just spin.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
28 years driving a car in OREGON that sucks in the rain? Haha. Well that makes sense.
Its pretty squishy here too. I've definitely lost traction in my truck a time or two. I'm hoping my new tires will help.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm sick. This is not awesome. I have way too much to do. I'm running a 20% off sale on my Etsy shop so it's been busy!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm sick. This is not awesome. I have way too much to do. I'm running a 20% off sale on my Etsy shop so it's been busy!

Because I live in a cave (and sometimes under a bridgy) and have minimum people contact, I hardly ever get sick. What's your Etsy's address?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Cute-Baby-Smiley-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

Hello!​

M

Maggie Cummings

28 years driving a car in OREGON that sucks in the rain? Haha. Well that makes sense.
Its pretty squishy here too. I've definitely lost traction in my truck a time or two. I'm hoping my new tires will help.

I bought new tires too. They do perfect burn-outs. But it simply slides in the rain. I was in the left turn lane, got the green and took off at about 15 MPH, in the middle of my turn I did a complete donut, at 15 MPH! I love my Camaro, but the weightless body is simply not made for Corvette engine. Too much engine and torque, and no weight. Makes driving very interesting

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I woke up to a beautiful, sunny Autumn day that has devolved into a cold, windy and very dark, overcast afternoon. I think the weatherman finally might have gotten it right this time. He called for rain today.

So, this a.m. I built a fire in the wood stove just to get the chill off the house, and I allowed it to burn itself out because of the sunny day. Now I wish I had added more wood. Brr-r-r. It's cold and windy. ANd I HATE the wind.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
It is also sooooo cold here in Northern Cal. I went with my both daughters to a Lexus dealer to looking for a new car for my younger daughter. I don't know why they keep the showroom in such low temperature?? I have 4 layers on me, but my fingers still felt like ice. So cold that I I have walk around the showroom to keep myself warm.

She bought herself a new car with her own downpayment and her owe credit. We just there for support. Very happy for her! ! !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It is also sooooo cold here in Northern Cal. I went with my both daughters to a Lexus dealer to looking for a new car for my younger daughter. I don't know why they keep the showroom in such low temperature?? I have 4 layers on me, but my fingers still felt like ice. So cold that I I have walk around the showroom to keep myself warm.

She bought herself a new car with her own downpayment and her owe credit. We just there for support. Very happy for her! ! !

I'm not familiar with the Lexis. Is it sort of a luxury car? What color did she get? 2-door? 4-door? Fancy wheels? Come on, Steven, give us the scoop.