Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening everyone!

We've had a busy day! My enclosure was cooler today but I was still able to eat after my unnecessary drowning session! Natrah went out for a meal last night at her favourite Tomassi's restaurant and she also went out to lunch at the Cliffs Pavilion today but when she came back unpacked my new Pet Carrier and set up for when I got into to start my hibernation before going into the fridge.
GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY it's going to hear from you but I hope you don't get to stressed from noisy neighbours. I also hope your mum feels better. Zola how is your fire now that chimney has been swept. Bet you had a long stroke. Edward, Dickie, Sherman, Sally and Squirt how are you?

Goodnight everyone

Jacky, Angel Daisy and Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good evening everyone!

We've had a busy day! My enclosure was cooler today but I was still able to eat after my unnecessary drowning session! Natrah went out for a meal last night at her favourite Tomassi's restaurant and she also went out to lunch at the Cliffs Pavilion today but when she came back unpacked my new Pet Carrier and set up for when I got into to start my hibernation before going into the fridge.
GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY it's going to hear from you but I hope you don't get to stressed from noisy neighbours. I also hope your mum feels better. Zola how is your fire now that chimney has been swept. Bet you had a long stroke. Edward, Dickie, Sherman, Sally and Squirt how are you?

Goodnight everyone

Jacky, Angel Daisy and Natrah
Dear Jacky - my fire is great and yes, I did have a lovely stroke today. My mum was very pleased, as I had been getting a bit silly attacking her shoes, but once we sat by the fire, I got very quiet and still, and just relaxed and enjoyed a lovely long stroke. The weather is horrible today - really wet and windy - a big branch broke off our eucalyptus tree, but luckily didn't damage the window near it, or the roof. It is still very windy now, and I don't think tomorrow will be much better - and it is cold too.
How nice for Natrah to have all these lovely places to go to eat - my mum and dad hardly ever do that - in fact, my mum is still waiting for a good day to go toTorquay for her birthday fish and chips ! My dad does all the cooking, and he is very good at it, so she doesn't mind. She washes up !
I think the weather is going to be pretty bad here tomorrow again, and I don't think we shall be going out very far.
Lots of love to you and Natrah and Angel Daisy, and to all my forum friends from Zola - and Angie too xxxxxxxxxxxxx