Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good afternoon everyone!

I have been keeping up with the replies and enjoy reading Zola's adventures. I imagine he's a lovely walk in the sunshine at the moment. Anyway Jacky hasn't eaten for two days so I am going to keep supplying her with spring greens and lettuce just to see if she will eat until they run out then I will just keep her warm and keep soaking her

Angie I'm pleased you're starting the injections again and hopefully you'll feel better. Anyway I had my health check yesterday and everything went well although I will need statins like dad. I have a telephone appointment about this and I believe that this is partly due to ethnicity because my weight is good. Blood pressure was also excellent but as dad's former carer I wondering what his response would have been to a nurse asking if he suffers from memory problems. Of course I said that my memory is okay but dad probably would have put on his best 'host' mode and maintained that he was fine! I remember my local dementia friend and a lady from the Alzheimer's Society advising me not to mention the 'A' word in front of dad! I can still remember when dad said that I was confused!

Anyway I ran into my brother and his partner on the way home and all we say now is 'hello'!

Keep safe

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

Below is a leaving present from a pupil:View attachment 380443
Zola have you seen this?

Natrah