Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Good evening everyone!

Just a short note to say that Jacky has her appointment tomorrow. She had some breakfast and then I didn't think she ate any lunch until I found some grass in her mouth. This morning I cradled her on my lap like Zola and Angie and she seemed to enjoy it. I expect this swallows have left for Africa now Zola.

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Hope it’s a smooth journey
Dear Sue,

I'm afraid we didn't get anywhere because the vet practice rang to reschedule the appointment because the vet wasn't well. The appointment has been rescheduled for Monday at 5.30 pm and so I have had to cancel more pupils anyway it can't be helped and these things happen. Jacky even left a present 😂 with her soak this morning!

Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Oh Natrah - what a shame - that's really unfair, after all your anxiety and inconvenience - though I'm sure Jacky's present cheered you up !
Zola has had a quiet day, as it has been cold and windy,but we did go to look at the sea, of course, and Richard lit the fire for Zola's stroking session. Here is a photo from some time ago - you can see Zola's breakwater
rising up on the left. Also you can see Bude Sea Pool - the small blue area on the right, separated by a wall from the sea - it was in the news yesterday, as we (Friends of Bude Sea Pool)- which includes me- are applying for permission to celebrate weddings there ! It would be the first place of its kind.
Love to you,Jacky and Angel Daisy, and to all our forum friends from Angie and Zola xxxxxx

bwr64ve.jpg